Blast From The Past!

Now this is the ultimate blast from the past for me. Many an evening drawing my very own Anglo Scottish Cup first round.  Then using these:
il_570xN.378886498_5hrf.jpg
To decide the games.
[emoji20]

Evidently bring poorer, I cut out bits of paper with the team names on them, drew them out of a pot (that you'd normally heat soup in) and then just roll a single dice to decide the score. Six would be a nil just to keep it more believable (like Meadowbank winning the cup). Simpler times.

4 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

GOALLLLAZZZZOOOOO. 

Brilliant. I feel we are spoilt nowadays with all the different football from all over the world we can easily watch now.

But as a nine year old in 1994 it was a genuine thrill to get some more football on tv never mind that it was foreign football. 

Ronaldo, Weah, Maldini, Del Piero, Vieri, Baggio, Lee Sharpe - it was a genuine thrill to watch the players play.

23af49e5a37d62d8300911d7e44e6407.jpg

My Grandpa got this in Singapore when they were released and it still works too. He had a tape which showed off stereo sound - a plane flying overhead and a racing car driving by. Literally spent hours in awe that this wee machine could do that, Tomorrows World stuff.

6 minutes ago, jessmagic said:

b8b8e0b4571d43258647e0158b38d383.jpg

Was just trying to find a pic I'd posted on here of my old Umbro Pars tracksuit from the late 80s but the search brought this up instead.. from a Pars v Stranraer match thread. Seaside league does strange things to people. 

Spoiler

just_in_____by_kiwikig-d5jc59h.jpg

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Was just trying to find a pic I'd posted on here of my old Umbro Pars tracksuit from the late 80s but the search brought this up instead.. from a Pars v Stranraer match thread. Seaside league does strange things to people. 

Reveal hidden contents

just_in_____by_kiwikig-d5jc59h.jpg

Wid