Blast From The Past!

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Kazaa & Morpheus

Napster.

Also, Usenet and BBS, before someone else decides to continue the journey into file-sharing's past  :P

I sort of miss sending hundreds of floppy discs through the post to folk in mysterious, far-off places like Iceland, Australia, and 'Peterhead'  :(

Still pretty recent I know, but seeing that e.g. both East Fife / Accrington Stanley have got late goals, leading to yet another repeated scramble along a strip of paper to see if you are either on track for i) that £176.43 jackpot, or ii) losing that £2 you put on in the betting shop after physically filling out a form with a tiny blue pen.

Betting-Slip.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Fat Harry White is back on the radio (6 Music) this afternoon after an absence of about 18 years. 

Glorious news.

I've said it on here before but worth saying again - their Radio 1 show was absolute gold.

Just now, The Naitch said:

Glorious news.

I've said it on here before but worth saying again - their Radio 1 show was absolute gold.

Finished now. He made a special Valentines Comeback. Should be able to get him on the radio iplayer though (1-4pm today), Rad Mac on 6 Music. 

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Finished now. He made a special Valentines Comeback. Should be able to get him on the radio iplayer though (1-4pm today), Rad Mac on 6 Music. 

Was there any Biggedy Biggedy Bongs in the style of Jim MacDonald.

so it is. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Magic. If Marc Riley wants to bring back Lard's Classic Cuts while we're at it that would just great.