Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/02/2017 at 21:40, Insaintee said:

Can't see Bazza leaving while the Clyde job is only half done.

His job was to send Clyde into the Lowland League?? :lol:

I look forward to his future appointment at Rangers then.....taking 'the new' Rangers back to where they belong. ;)

22 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

As much as I'd be delighted for Barry to get it there is (surely) no chance of that happening.

He has no credentials other than his attachment to the club as a player. As much of a shambles as rangers are capable of being I don't think they're naive enough to give that cretin the reigns.

I suspect his resignation is more to do with the terrible job he was doing.

He has caretaker manager of a former Premiership club playing in the Championship on his CV, surely this experience and the undeniable fact he's a Rangers man who knows what it means to wear the famous blue shirt with the 5 stars should be enough to see Bazza shoe horned into the biggest job in Scottish football and guide Rangers through 'the traditionally difficult 2nd season for newly promoted teams'.

He's a "rungurz" man though, that mote important than any track record or skill at actually managing a team.

I would piss myself laughing if he got the job even until the end of the season. I would expect at most a coaching role at Murray park at best. Even at that that's why over the years they have brought through next to he haw in way of youth. The coaches at Murray park are mostly #rungurz men and not coaches. Douglas park could provide a better coach than Ferguson.

2 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

No rangers fan is wanting Ferguson as manager . Some were more welcoming to the suggestion of him doing a similar role to ally when worked under Walter but no one has suggested or wants him to be manager 

I genuinely haven't checked, but I bet you Derek Johnstone does.

I actually don't think it would be complete madness to give Barry the job right now for 2 reasons.

1. Graeme Murty is out his depth.

They can't go on like this with a guy who doesn't believe he is capable of doing the job.

2. It satisfies the morons who want a Rangers Man

Give Barry the job and he flops allows the board to go outside the traditional candidate pool by showing that merely being previously linked to the club is not a qualification to be manager.

And maybe Barry will be a revelation! No one would expect Zinidine Zidane to have success with Clyde.

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

A Celtic supporter coming away with this!

Aye, like an Aberdonian criticising someone else for not getting a round in, point taken.

Just saw the clip from BT sport of Kevin Thomson touting wee Bazza for the job, cringetastic. 

Archived