Dumbarton V Ayr United 18/2/17

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got two half-fit strikers so I wouldn't be scrambling to fit them in at every opportunity.

LINEUP111487278708861.png

That's how I'd go, assuming Crawford, Boyle and Moore are fit. Itzdrk's team will probably be what actually happens though.

We've got two half-fit strikers so I wouldn't be scrambling to fit them in at every opportunity.
LINEUP111487278708861.thumb.png.b0879dd4ef76fdc5efb41a84adbad0c2.png
That's how I'd go, assuming Crawford, Boyle and Moore are fit. Itzdrk's team will probably be what actually happens though.

Severely lacking funny pictures imo

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Unfortunately he will play, and we'll be much worse off because of it.

Adams is obviously very limited in terms of passing but he actually brings an awful lot to the team that is very obviously missing when he doesn't play.   It is exactly why Michael Rose is being asked to do the same job as him.  

Ross Docherty's game relies on Adams next to him as far as i see.

Adams is obviously very limited in terms of passing but he actually brings an awful lot to the team that is very obviously missing when he doesn't play.   It is exactly why Michael Rose is being asked to do the same job as him.  

Spot on imo. We struggle a lot with out him and his break up play and distruption is important. He had next to no footballing talent besides passing the ball to whoever is closest to him but he's still an important player in the team.

Plus he fucks shit up.

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 19:02, squeezeboxson said:

Would suit us perfect. Why wouldn't you want us to draw?

• Paisley Ton3 points will move Dumbarton just about out of St Mirren's reach or require St Mirren to have to beat Ayr twice in the run in to realistically catch them.
  • Gold Members
  • 26 posts
  • My Team : Greenock Morton

Spot on imo. We struggle a lot with out him and his break up play and distruption is important. He had next to no footballing talent besides passing the ball to whoever is closest to him but he's still an important player in the team.

Plus he fucks shit up.

On his game yes, however against Dunfermline and Morton he was hopeless and barely put a tackle in.

9 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I agree with needing that type of player, but this season I think he's had a fair few poor games where we'd have been better off without him.

52 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

3 points will move Dumbarton just about out of St Mirren's reach or require St Mirren to have to beat Ayr twice in the run in to realistically catch them.

We need to beat Ayr twice anyway.

We won't catch Dumbarton, realistically I think it's too late to catch Ayr too. I am assuming Ayr will win at least once before the end of the season going by the law of averages.

I think that's a good shout re doc needing adams. Having cairney beside him must be like babysitting a chimp near a mainroad. Crawford is more refined but perhaps not as scary to opposition as playing against Adams so it's probably doc and Adams the best choice

56 minutes ago, young buck said:

I think that's a good shout re doc needing adams. Having cairney beside him must be like babysitting a chimp near a mainroad. Crawford is more refined but perhaps not as scary to opposition as playing against Adams so it's probably doc and Adams the best choice

Hope you're talking about Cairney babysitting Docherty, watched Ayr about 15 times this season and yet to see him complete more than 3 passes in a game. Cairney been far superior and the stats don't lie.

Archived