The Photography Thread

3 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Furryboots is this Mackie, and who’s playing?

It's at the Bught Park pitches and its the 3rd week of the Highland Academy Community League run by the Highland Wildcats. 

It's a league setup up with the respective academies in the area, so we have Millburn Academy Eagles  in Red, Inverness High School Predators  in Silver, Charleston Academy Knights in yellow, Inverness Royal Academy Sharks in blue and the Black Isle Stags in Black.

In retrospect.....the Inverness High School Predators sounds like the name of a list for extremely shady people.

36808719262_b541069c73_z.jpg

Managed to get a bit of an atmospheric shot during a late summer scramble along the Aonach Eagach ridge in Glencoe. 

Also managed to pick up a bargain used Samyang 20mm F1.8 lens the other day. Itching for this shite weather to piss off so I can get out to try it.

15 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

36808719262_b541069c73_z.jpg

Managed to get a bit of an atmospheric shot during a late summer scramble along the Aonach Eagach ridge in Glencoe. 

Also managed to pick up a bargain used Samyang 20mm F1.8 lens the other day. Itching for this shite weather to piss off so I can get out to try it.

Been along it 5 times when I was younger. Would need a new pair of lungs now though. Nice atmospheric shot.

27 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Been along it 5 times when I was younger. Would need a new pair of lungs now though. Nice atmospheric shot.

Aye it's a steep ascent up to Am Bodach, and the descent from Sgor nam Fiannaidh never seems to end :lol: