Motherwell v Dundee 25th of Feb

Don't tell me you're seriously trying to claim bites after your team got pumped 5-1 at home. Please.

Whoosh was probably the more accurate description. Although I'm surprised there are posters on here without the nowse to spot ropys tongue in his cheek. Nevermind going to the bother of defending Dundees 2nd half performance given how we played today.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ark loyal said:

Whoosh was probably the more accurate description. Although I'm surprised there are posters on here without the nowse to spot ropys tongue in his cheek. Nevermind going to the bother of defending Dundees 2nd half performance given how we played today.

1308259935205.jpg

O.K. So I feel I must complain about Dundee's performance today.
It happened at the wrong end of the park.
As a man of some age all I have to remember this victory by is the net bulging 5 (FIVE) times in the first half and one derisory arse skelp at our end.
Unacceptable Hartley, we demand to see the goals.
I'll get my coat...

McGhee saying Samson couldn't have done anything for any of the goals is MENTAL. At least 2 of them went straight through him.

Also whoever it was in the press who was punting the "Zak Jules will be great in Scottish football" story needs their head checked. The guy is an absolute huddy.

9 hours ago, The Master said:

Goals:

https://vid.me/iAjL 

Dat first goal :lol: I never really noticed what happened at the time but that was some header.

I see what the guy on our text commentary meant when he said Haber's first finish was "very Graham Harvey-esque". Tidy footwork from Mark 'Josh Homme' O'Hara as well for his goal. 

images (53).jpg

10 hours ago, Maslow said:

O.K. So I feel I must complain about Dundee's performance today.
It happened at the wrong end of the park.
As a man of some age all I have to remember this victory by is the net bulging 5 (FIVE) times in the first half and one derisory arse skelp at our end.
Unacceptable Hartley, we demand to see the goals.
I'll get my coat...

I was level with the 18 yard line at the end where we were scoring. Braw view of all our goals. :)

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I see what the guy on our text commentary meant when he said Haber's first finish was "very Graham Harvey-esque". Tidy footwork from Mark 'Josh Homme' O'Hara as well for his goal.

That guy is our club historian. No historical reference is too obscure for him, It's his job. He was spot on in this case. Is Haber our best striker with his back to goal since Graham Harvey?

That guy is our club historian. No historical reference is too obscure for him, It's his job. He was spot on in this case. Is Haber our best striker with his back to goal since Graham Harvey?

Is it literally his job? He gets paid to know stats on Dundee? I want this job.

ETA: No is the answer to your question.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Anybody know who our captain was btw?

McGhee is the captain of your ship, of your ship,

McGhee is the captain of your ship, of your ship, 

Your ship is a tanker and McGhee is a w****r, 

McGhee is the catain of your ship, of your ship.

Think I managed to make it through the first 30 seconds of McGhee's post match interview where he rather predictably shifted the blame for our shambolic defensive display on the fact we had 3 of our regular back 4 out. Which may have been be a valid point if said back 4 hadn't shipped 7 goals just 10 days previously at Pittodrie which meant we already had the worst goals against record in the division going into yesterday's game. 

Whilst yesterday was certainly a new low, it was the 6th time in just 13 home league games this season where we've conceded 3+ goals, so I think that excuse can quite frankly get in the fucking bin.

The problems clearly run far deeper and the man in charge either refuses to acknowledge them, or simply has no idea how to fix it. 

Motherwell looked brutal at the back. Samson still horrendous but somehow still getting football.

Glad at the convincing win in our claim for top 6.

However, would prefer Motherwell not to go down.

Thank you.

Archived