Motherwell v Dundee 25th of Feb

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is that all it is, finding a bit of form? The St Mirren game just a blip in that case.

Well, quite. Unbeaten in 7 at home in the league. Has only been our away form that's been letting us down. First win since October away from home.

Is that all it is, finding a bit of form? The St Mirren game just a blip in that case.

I think the break we had was a big cause of that result. St Mirren had regular competitive football while we'd had a while on the training pitch.

We've been decent since October IMO.

Thistle doing quite good now tbf.  I'd take a draw now.

It'd be nice to win to try and put our stamp on 6th but I agree, a draw would be good news for us in terms on escaping 11th.

Genuinely the most disorganised, half hearted and shambolic Motherwell display I've probably ever seen in the first half. No exaggeration it could easily have been 7 or 8 at half time with the chances Dundee had and we scored with our only shot.

The 5th goal is the absolute nadir, O'Hara and Haber both standing unmarked at the back post at a Dundee free kick which every man, women and child inside the stadium could see what was coming except for those on the pitch. 

Something's definitely not right, I was confident McGhee would see us safe but I honestly don't know how he can go on from here.

Today was utterly unacceptable.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

It'd be nice to win to try and put our stamp on 6th but I agree, a draw would be good news for us in terms on escaping 11th.

Indeed.  What we need is for the top 5 to start beating the teams below us!

Mark McGhee saying his masterstroke putting McHugh in defence stopped us scoring more. Nice one, Mark. The 5 goals is still fine with us.

If he knew Haber was 'causing us a problem' why did it take until the 5th one went in for him to change it?

Been at a memorial service and just got out and checked the score.

Scrolled down really slowly till I reached. Motherwell 1.

Said "shite" very loudly.

Scrolled even slower until Dundee 5 comes into view.

Drops phone.

Shouts "shite" very loudly.

Its fucking great being a Dee.

2 weeks from now we'll probably want Hartley sacked.

4 days you mean? B)

Archived