Motherwell v Dundee 25th of Feb

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to open all mics on BBC Gaelic as BBC Scotland has the rugby. Listening through my freeview TV and they switched it off because BBC Alba had started. Absolute c***s.

On 2/21/2017 at 15:36, MJC said:

We could really be doing with a win here, even if that would only paper over the cracks. However I reckon we'll struggle to a drab 1-1 draw.

Two weeks in a row fucked by The Dee. :lol:

GIRFUY.

McGhee cannot survive this, being 5-1 down at HT to Dundee is a stackable offence.

I actually kind of hope we don't make this scoreline any more respectable in the 2nd half as I want it highlighted to all and sundry just how bad a job McGhee is doing.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Listening to open all mics on BBC Gaelic as BBC Scotland has the rugby. Listening through my freeview TV and they switched it off because BBC Alba had started. Absolute c***s.

Football's on FM. Switch on a radio

4 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

We'll see how the McGhee fanboys spin this one.

Losing 7-2 and then 5-1(likely worse) at home is absolutely unacceptable.

He must resign.

Arrogant roasters like McGhee never resign. They'll turn it round starting from the next game you know.

Just now, s_dog said:

WTF is going on with Motherwell? After that 3-4 defeat at home to Celtic hadn't thinks picked up a bit? 1-5 to any of the bottom 6/7 seems incredible.

We're top 6. There is no bottom 7.

Thank you.

1 minute ago, s_dog said:

WTF is going on with Motherwell? After that narrow 3-4 defeat at home to Celtic a couple of months back hadn't things picked up a bit? 1-5 to any of the bottom 6/7 seems incredible.

We're not bottom 6 though m8

Archived