Celtic v Rangers Sunday 12th March

Should be an easy home win but the first half of Celtic's game yesterday showed they can struggle against inferior opposition who are well organised and hard working.

If Celtic can keep Hyndman out the game they should win at a canter.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Our pitch is shocking bad at the moment.
Not really conducive to our free flowing one touch football.

^^^ getting the excuses in type post.

I noticed that when watching your game yesterday, surprisingly bad surface at Celtic Park.

Has it been a problem in the past, I don't recall it being like that in recent seasons?

I noticed that when watching your game yesterday, surprisingly bad surface at Celtic Park.
Has it been a problem in the past, I don't recall it being like that in recent seasons?

I can recall it being a bit threadbare in the past, notability when it's been a wet winter.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

We had an abnormally high number of matches, particularly on wet midweek nights on it over December and January which has left it looking in its poorest condition for a few years.

I'm going with a comfortable win for Celtic, say 3-0.  Most teams come to Parkhead and try to park the bus, unfortunately for Sevco their defence is garbage so they aren't really capable of parking any buses.  Fortunately for them Rob Kiernan is suspended so that's why I predict it will only be 3.  A brace for big Moussa and the third from Scotty Sinclair is my prediction.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

We had an abnormally high number of matches, particularly on wet midweek nights on it over December and January which has left it looking in its poorest condition for a few years.

Four matches in December, four week break, two matches in January. Abnormally high?

Both teams have played ICT in the last week or so and Celtic are miles ahead.  If they each repeated their performance against us, I'd take Celtic to win 6-1.

1 minute ago, Greenlantern said:

I blame John Barrowman.

Either that or the queen pissed on it as a way of getting back at all the IRA stuff. I assume lizardperson piss is acidic?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Both teams have played ICT in the last week or so and Celtic are miles ahead.  If they each repeated their performance against us, I'd take Celtic to win 6-1.

I was at a lock-in after the 5-1 game and this steaming wee old guy at the bar with a faraway look and a permanent grin said to me "That couldn't have been any better". His pal sitting off to the side said "well it coulda been 6-1". He considered for this for a second, shook his head and said "couldn't have been any better". 

If your prediction pans out I'll need to find out if he has reconsidered.

(Bros, I am aware that that was a cool story)

2 hours ago, The OP said:

I was at a lock-in after the 5-1 game and this steaming wee old guy at the bar with a faraway look and a permanent grin said to me "That couldn't have been any better". His pal sitting off to the side said "well it coulda been 6-1". He considered for this for a second, shook his head and said "couldn't have been any better". 

If your prediction pans out I'll need to find out if he has reconsidered.

(Bros, I am aware that that was a cool story)

Suggest you stop hanging about old folks homes . 

Archived