Forfar Ath v Edinburgh City 11/03

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be well clear by the time that game comes round don't worry

I suspect as soon as Arbroath get their noses in front that will be that going on our current dreadful run.I would take defeat at Elgin and Arbroath drawing at Berwick right now to be honest just to stay marginally in front.An 11 point lead down to 3 in a very short space of time.Partly Arbroaths consistency as well but shit none the less.Basically cancelling out the straight wins start to the season.

33 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Bollan has lost the fucking plot . What was that shambles today.

3 subs with 5 mins to go but brings them all on separately.

What formation were we playing .

:lol: No he hasn't ...he is the best manager in the league (so i was told) It's been a clusterfuck of a few seasons and this one is heading the same way as last....simply not good enough.

:lol: No he hasn't ...he is the best manager in the league (so i was told) It's been a clusterfuck of a few seasons and this one is heading the same way as last....simply not good enough.

Anyone in station park today could see foxy and malone were blowing out there arses after an hour . Waits til 89 minutes to bring on a midfielder . Fanny

Just now, Bogs_Dollox said:

Anyone in station park today could see foxy and malone were blowing out there arses after an hour . Waits til 89 minutes to bring on a midfielder . Fanny

'You know'..'take one game at a time'...'you know'......we bottled the 1st division play-offs...we bottled last season in our pathetic attempt to stay up and we are now in the process of screwing this season up in spectacular fashion....i was criticized by Bollan supporters earlier on in the season...where are they now i ask?? He cannot get this team pumped up or to do the basics on the park....there is more atmosphere at U/20 games ffs!! :thumbsdown

'You know'..'take one game at a time'...'you know'......we bottled the 1st division play-offs...we bottled last season in our pathetic attempt to stay up and we are now in the process of screwing this season up in spectacular fashion....i was criticized by Bollan supporters earlier on in the season...where are they now i ask?? He cannot get this team pumped up or to do the basics on the park....there is more atmosphere at U/20 games ffs!! :thumbsdown

Flat as f**k today on the park and off , not what you'd expect from a club going for a championship title .

5 minutes ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Flat as f**k today on the park and off , not what you'd expect from a club going for a championship title .

If you watch the bench you will find some clues as to why there is a lack of passion on the park.#warmhands

Archived