Forfar Ath v Edinburgh City 11/03

1 minute ago, underpar said:

That's what the powers that be get for binning Dick..........

Don't start that shit again....and it wasn't binning Dick that was the problem...it was what happened after.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some folk on here actually give me a headache, some absolute idiots supporting Forfar![emoji85]

Performance wasn't great today, although we did well to create a lot of chances, if a lot of they chances didn't fall to Malone or Lister we would of had the game dead and buried by half time!
Mclaughlin & Bain the two best players on the park for me today which says a lot about our team today.
Formation was a total shambles!

Everything said on here tonight has been pretty much bang on. Can't believe you're trying to defend that shambles from today

5 minutes ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Some folk on here actually give me a headache, some absolute idiots supporting Forfar!emoji85.png

Performance wasn't great today, although we did well to create a lot of chances, if a lot of they chances didn't fall to Malone or Lister we would of had the game dead and buried by half time!
Mclaughlin & Bain the two best players on the park for me today which says a lot about our team today.

I agree...so much so i am going to approach these idiots next week up at Elgin...will you join me??

Everything said on here tonight has been pretty much bang on. Can't believe you're trying to defend that shambles from today

I agree it was a poor performance and a horrible team selection!
But surely have to get behind the team instead of slaughtering them?

The fact that a selected person thinks the answer to every single thing is Kerr Hay is just laughable[emoji23][emoji23]

I agree it was a poor performance and a horrible team selection!
But surely have to get behind the team instead of slaughtering them?

The fact that a selected person thinks the answer to every single thing is Kerr Hay is just laughable[emoji23][emoji23]

I'm all for supporting the team but the management deserve to be slaughtered .

Was it no support the team f**k the regime at tannadice last night [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Some folk on here actually give me a headache, some absolute idiots supporting Forfar!emoji85.png

You do a diservice to idiots 

Some folk on here actually give me a headache, some absolute idiots supporting Forfar![emoji85]

Not sure about having the game dead and buried by half time but certainly before Malcs became convinced he was Messi the game should have been won in the second half.

McLauchlin had a very good first half but I'm struggling to remember what he brought to the party in the second half. Bain had one of the easiest first halves all season - so much space to step forward into because Riordan was a waste of a shirt in that first half for City. But....you knew that if he or Beattie got a clear chance, they'd score. That was always the difference between the teams for me today.

Hate to slate our players because I know they always try their best but Malcs has seen his best days, Foxy is not the player that a few supporters with longer memories than me think he is and GB needs to get playing players in their best positions.

Totally agree about the formation being a shambles.

There is a very disturbing rumour (at the moment) that McGregor has dictated that matches should be drawn, because the club cannot afford win bonuses. Going by recent results, it does make one suspicious. Today was a win, until a dodgy clearance, but there was a wee unexpected accident. After all, there's more money in the play offs than going up as champions. Don't look at Bollan, look at that man. Say no more..

There is a very disturbing rumour (at the moment) that McGregor has dictated that matches should be drawn, because the club cannot afford win bonuses. Going by recent results, it does make one suspicious. Today was a win, until a dodgy clearance, but there was a wee unexpected accident. After all, there's more money in the play offs than going up as champions. Don't look at Bollan, look at that man. Say no more..

I smell shite!

If you honestly think Bollan (and the players) have accepted they need to get draws and a playoff place rather than the certainty of a league winning promotion season, you're a f**king idiot.

Just now, dipsy said:

:lol:

I don't know where to start. Who whispered that in your ear? Your cuddly toy?

Just now, dee_62 said:

I smell shite!

If you honestly think Bollan has accepted he needs to get draws and a playoff place rather than the certainty of a league winning promotion season, you're a f**king idiot.

sorry mate, I'm not from Forfar

Great news!!

Archived