Forfar Ath v Edinburgh City 11/03

On 12/03/2017 at 00:02, dipsy said:

There is a very disturbing rumour (at the moment) that McGregor has dictated that matches should be drawn, because the club cannot afford win bonuses. Going by recent results, it does make one suspicious. Today was a win, until a dodgy clearance, but there was a wee unexpected accident. After all, there's more money in the play offs than going up as champions. Don't look at Bollan, look at that man. Say no more..

On 12/03/2017 at 01:13, dipsy said:

I said the matter was closed, but I cannot ignore such a sensible response. You are quite right in what you say, but, unfortunately, Mr McG is the Great Dictator. What he says at SP goes. Strange, I know, but true. I was in professional football all my working life, and you would be amazed at some of the things that go on. I am as concerned as anybody else at what is happening, but there is a grain of truth in what I say. I am not saying for one minute that anything illegal is going on, I will support the man to the hilt on that one, but he does have some unusual approaches to things. As for players to do what they are told, sadly this happens all too often, at all levels. Hopefully, I will be proved wrong over the next two games, when I will cheerfully scoff the proberbial poop sandwich, and say no more but we'll wait  and see.

Let the Teletubby post for you next time, you utter lunatic.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 highlights now up thanks to Forfar TV

Forfar Athletic TV - YouTube

Hahahaha the fuckin fermers shouting at the team after the equaliser and then again at the final whistle. :lol:

The booing. :lol:

Yeev goat what ya daserved. :lol:

THATS FUCKIN SHITE BOLLAN. :lol:

Thank you Edinburgh City.

Hahahaha the fuckin fermers shouting at the team after the equaliser and then again at the final whistle. :lol:

I did all 3 of those things . Am famous [emoji1]

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

they were actually girning when 1-0 up and looking fairly comfortable. Dearie me, this league is full of miserable buggers.... 

incidentally stuff the Old Firm- WE should have had a penalty as Beats shirt was getting tugged by the Forfar defender as he crashed this header off the post in the 2nd half. 

58c721cc383ee_penclaim.thumb.jpg.0c929c9d131536271c2541cfcccc1d6c.jpg

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

And that was what you only heard on the highlights, they really are a strange bunch up there, the abuse dished out to Beattie and Riordan during the game, went very quiet when Riordan scored mind you, i was also treated to the conspiracy from 2 old codgers behind me how the players were refusing to win games because the win bonus had been withdrawn by the board,  they can make all the excuses they want for losing the game, but simply put, City were by far the better team in the 2nd half and fully deserved the win, Beatties header of the post was a stonewall penalty as well, the manager made good subs at the right time and City were a threat each time they were in Forfars half, 2 good goals from Deeks and Lewis and assists for them as well, would consider starting Lewis on Wednesday night.

Archived