• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

What I asked was MY earlier posts. I`ll await your response :lol:

24 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

I didn't say your earlier posts. :thumsup2

22 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Yes you did :thumsup2 and a pathetic edit after the event doesn`t change that.  Total minter. :lol:

Still waiting, We both know the late "edit" stuff doesn`t wash.

Put it this way. If you offered me the following two options at the start of the season:-

A) Dobbie back but you finish 5th/6th.

B. No Dobbie but you finish 4th.

I'd take option A every day of the week.

What?

If the cost of having Dobbie back for two seasons was not making the playoffs for two years I would take it too. Its a ludicrous suggestion though. We have a better chance with him than without him, thats for sure.

What?

Just now, Tetragrammaton said:

Answer already supplied. We both know your pathetic attempts at deflection are only proving what an imbecile you are. :thumbsdown

OK. In the real world of those who have to work in 7 hours time  I`ll leave this now. I am interested to know what it is I`m trying to deflect here. If you have evidence to confirm I support player before team then I`d be keen to see it. It may of course that you "misquoted" me when you meant to quote another. I could of course be mistaken here but my inkling is that you`ve made a bit of a tit of yourself here.

Anyway good luck to Morton in the play-offs. I genuinely hope they do well in them.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

OK. In the real world of those who have to work in 7 hours time  I`ll leave this now. I am interested to know what it is I`m trying to deflect here. If you have evidence to confirm I support player before team then I`d be keen to see it. It may of course that you "misquoted" me when you meant to quote another. I could of course be mistaken here but my inkling is that you`ve made a bit of a tit of yourself here.

Anyway good luck to Morton in the play-offs. I genuinely hope they do well in them.

My edit was made before your answer was posted. I already answered with quotes from the Dobbie brothers, Skyline and 19, but hey you continue with your deflection. After all, it's all you've got!

10 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

Thanks for that Einstein. For the benefit of largston and the rest of you ignorant roasters the word New has never been in the name of our place. It is commonly used incorrectly by the media and thickos like yourselves.
Have a nice day.

Ok, so it's not the official name but the fact it's rightly or wrongly known as that is neither here nor there.  You were just being a knob for the sake of it; an understandable defence mechanism under the current circumstances.  Get doon. 

1 minute ago, Tetragrammaton said:

My edit was made before your answer was posted. I already answered with quotes from the Dobbie brothers, Skyline and 19, but hey you continue with your deflection. After all, it's all you've got!

Christ you are hard work. So your position is that you realised you were wrong to "accuse" me for want of a better word of supporting a player ahead of team, If that`s the case then let`s move on because for anyone else reading this it must be getting tedious to say the least. 

16 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Christ you are hard work. So your position is that you realised you were wrong to "accuse" me for want of a better word of supporting a player ahead of team, If that`s the case then let`s move on because for anyone else reading this it must be getting tedious to say the least. 

My position is I answered your question and instead of you having the good grace to acknowledge it you continue with your deflecting. You lost, get over it!

2 hours ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Are you another one who supports an individual player and not the team?

2 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

As it happens i`m not and other than your obsession we don`t have any evidence that anyone else does. 

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If the cost of having Dobbie back for two seasons was not making the playoffs for two years I would take it too. 

6 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The season we finished 4th gave us a couple of good games. Scoring late on at home to Falkirk was good at the time and it was good up at TFS as well. Did it come close to the joy I got watching Dobbie in 2008? Not even remotely.

On 11/03/2017 at 21:34, 19QOS19 said:

Put it this way. If you offered me the following two options at the start of the season:-

A) Dobbie back but you finish 5th/6th.

B. No Dobbie but you finish 4th.

I'd take option A every day of the week.

Is that enough evidence Distant Doonhammer? I hope you're not going to continue with your deflecting!

Looks like vt has quietly slithered away from the thread, it's what he does when he knows he's fighting a lost cause.

it's just a shame that TetraErnieGrammaton doesn't work on the same principle.

Archived