Greenock Morton V Queens

I'll give you the no fans but your ground isn't a patch on Cappielow. No character, no atmosphere, no soul. Our fans may return at some stage in the future but you're lumbered with NSMP forever. Get it right up you and get doon while you're at it.

You started well there then went downhill fast. What is the N in NSMP?

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry about him. We all know he'll say anything to get a rise from the opposition, but some of the guff he spouts to do it is just embarrassing to most of the rest of us.

"Lee Robinson let Rangers die".  FFS, grow up.

He did let Rangers die, and no one will be taking seriously lectures from yourself on, well, any subject at all actually. Back in your box.

1489323422452.jpg

16 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Put it this way. If you offered me the following two options at the start of the season:-

A) Dobbie back but you finish 5th/6th.

B. No Dobbie but you finish 4th.

I'd take option A every day of the week.

You're either a liar or a mug and my money's on the latter. Every football fan wants their team to win as often as possible and, hopefully, win the odd trophy along the way. Next you'll be saying you'd prefer your team to lose playing great football than to win ugly!

41 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I haven't actually seen much of a Forbes myself this season but it would be hard to argue him getting it with the goal/assists stats. What's he on now? 

12 goals, and 19 assists I'm sure it is. Incredible return. 

Forbes is the most effective player in the league this season anyway. O'Ware should be up there as well, great defender with a massive goal return himself. Albeit thanks to Forbes mostly. 

1 hour ago, virginton said:

;
He did let Rangers die, and no one will be taking seriously lectures from yourself on, well, any subject at all actually. Back in your box.

Few outside of their fanbase (well, apart from Stewart Regan obviously) regretted the death of Rangers. But Lee Robinson has as little responsibility for that as he has for Celtic's goal against them today, and to suggest anything different is just ludicrous.

As for your other, err, "point", I'm well aware that nothing anyone says is likely to stop you prancing about P&B at 2.00 in the morning posting bollocks when yet again you haven't pulled ("come up to my room and I'll show you my postings" is never going to work well as a chatup line), but when you persist in coming out with nonsense then people will point and laugh on occasion. Time you learned to deal with that.

[emoji15] obviously not a member of MENSA then?!! [emoji23]
I'll give you a clue......it's the opposite of old.

Thanks for that Einstein. For the benefit of largston and the rest of you ignorant roasters the word New has never been in the name of our place. It is commonly used incorrectly by the media and thickos like yourselves.
Have a nice day.

^^^ word salad

All Rangers fans and staff let their club die champ. Their inaction allowed it to happen, while Morton, Hearts and a stack of other clubs rallied round to save their club. Robinson is a fan and took money out of their coffers as a player during their hilarious demise.

Thanks for playing anyway.

1489330939386.jpg

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Is Lee Robinson actually a Rangers fan?

Most people from Sunderland tend not to be.

Came through the dead club's youth system, but got bitter and left (or something like that). When he returned to the regurgitated club, he toed the party line very well with all the "Rangers should be back where they belong" pish.

According to an anonymous internet forum he's a Sunderland fan (https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/lee-robinson-rangers-sub-goalie.1084417/)

Inconclusive?

Thanks for that Einstein. For the benefit of largston and the rest of you ignorant roasters the word New has never been in the name of our place. It is commonly used incorrectly by the media and thickos like yourselves.
Have a nice day.

I love this trumpets posts ????

Archived