The Famous Aberdeen v Well Known Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

You have a funny idea of mediocrity. I like Hearts a lot as a club, but the fanbase has a well earned reputation for arrogance

If only our shitebag players, management and board still had that arrogance and swagger.

It's not so much the result, losing 2-0 to Aberdeen, who are playing well this season, isn't the worst result.

It's just that we are playing really, really badly. [emoji20]

24 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Great performance from the dons. Very comfortable.

Actually want hearts to sort themselves out, games against them shouldn't be that easy.

Bizzare, I used to enjoy it when Hearts hammered Aberdeen. 

2 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

An accidental flailing arm maybe a yellow, the dying duck routine made the red card, unfortunate but that's football.

No Scottish referee feels like his work is done until he books shinnie. On orders from WGS & McGhee no doubt.

Pleasing game today, another excellent performance and I hope hearts sort themselves out and put pressure on the scum. Don't see it though.

you should probably get professional help for that

seamus levels of paranoia there

45 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It's not so much the result, losing 2-0 to Aberdeen, who are playing well this season, isn't the worst result.

It's just that we are playing really, really badly. emoji20.png

but not in every game....

the cathro situation does remind me a wee bit of the john barnes at celtic period - some decent games, a DoF who probably wants the manager job, not experienced enough to deal with press and too arrogant/ignorant to adapt.

i think unless he gets some consistency before the end of the season he won't manage at premiership level again.  

Well that was one of the most comfortable victories over Hearts that I can recall witnessing. We were relentlessly committed which contained the Jambos but I still expected more of a fight and some technical football in return - they just seemed to pump it forward in hope.

Once again Kenny McLean was outstanding - he has been very impressive for 3 or 4 months now. Considering his first international call up was whilst he was in the midst of some poor club form, it's baffling that he is being overlooked by Strachan.

As for the red card, I can see why the ref gave it but I wondered if it was a tad soft. It looked like Stockley was just trying to unshackle himself from the defenders grip of his shirt and ended up making contact with his cheek. The lad made a meal of it.

SSN news showing clips of Levein sending messages to Cathro, seconds before he makes a tactical change.

Looks like Hearts have another puppet.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Hope Aberdeen finish second. However one sometimes laments the loss of the Aberdeen who would be comically eliminated from cups by the whole of Fife, Queens Park, Queen of the South and other such teams whilst drifting aimlessly near the bottom of the table.

This competent, capable Aberdeen side give us precious little to laugh at. They haven't even embarrassed themselves in Europe recently. It's all rather selfish from the Dons

Funnily enough it's exactly 8 years to the day since some diddy Fife team knocked the Dons out of the cup on pens at pittodrie.

Levein is Director of Football, m8.

Was also in the dressing room at half time.

Seems fairly involved for someone in that role, usually they handle everything else, and the "Head coach" manages training and games.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Was also in the dressing room at half time.

Seems fairly involved for someone in that role, usually they handle everything else, and the "Head coach" manages training and games.

Same thing was happening when Neilson was 'Head Coach' - this is not a new thing.

People in this country don't get the Director of Football concept.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

SSN news showing clips of Levein sending messages to Cathro, seconds before he makes a tactical change.

Looks like Hearts have another puppet.

was covered during the game.... cam was fixed on it for a while.... Jon Daly's job seems simple

Archived