Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Just now, ICTChris said:

Falkirk have certainly had shitter teams in my memory than you have in the last couple of years.  Odd behaviour.

Think it was the Eddie May era. We were utter dross to watch but unforgivable shitebaggery from him. 

The various nutters over the years who tell people they're going to hospitalise them over some minor disagreement, then PM their mobile number, and expect the other party to go out their way to turn up at some out of the way location to get hospitalised. Clyde fans are bad for this.

These people rightly deserve to be signed up to every dodgy site going with their phone number.

11 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Think it was the Eddie May era. We were utter dross to watch but unforgivable shitebaggery from him. 

It carried on through the Pressley era and though it was clear he hadn't been to a game for years he kept on slagging off all the players he knew f**k all about.

I remember him droning on more recently that Athletic Bilbao were worse than the Zenith fans trying to ban black players because they try to recruit locally.

Edited by welshbairn

How are we only just finding out that Stand Free was a grass? I thought he just stalked about the forum looking for posters he didn't like to argue with. I didn't realise he was a snitch as well. 

I'm quite disappointed by the revelation to be honest. 

Was it not HB that started the biggest thread on p and b at the time that Dundee were a sectarian club due to having a stand called the Derry? And his 'politician' chum that was also posting at the time rallied against Dundee as well?

I'd be happy if grim is crowned most frightening poster, as I've met on numerous occasions and shared a beer with him and lived to tell the tale. There are far more frightening and more to the point dangerous posters on here masquerading as so called gid c***s

Like who?

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Keith binned him for chasing Dee Man around the forum about Ched Evans. 

The only time I've ever wanted Supras back was when Evans got his conviction overturned. The headsgone thread would have to have been renamed in his honour. 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Look, we know you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, nobody else does, so give it up. He was a fanny on here and that is how he shall be judged. 

The seethe he generated was incredible, the highest I've seen in the ten years I've been here. Never seen so many posters in full desperado mode to get rid of him. And to think I've shared a pint with this genius, we've even hugged, how great is that

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Please elaborate, and show your working. 

Naaaaa, you know I'm right though eh

Just now, heedthebaa said:

The seethe he generated was incredible, the highest I've seen in the ten years I've been here. Never seen so many posters in full desperado mode to get rid of him. And to think I've shared a pint with this genius, we've even hugged, how great is that

Naaaaa, you know I'm right though eh

Margaret Thatcher generated a lot of seethe. Do you think she was a genius?

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

The poster who sent that DM to philpy about Adam and Lisa Cuddy is probably the most genuinely frightening poster.

I'm sure that person actually went to the effort of creating a fake FB page in the name of his partner's dog.

It certainly wasn't 8 "alki junkie" Mile. No siree.

My stance and feelings on Grimbo changed massively.

Didn't know who he was at first, then he sort of became a big thing over the fire incident. Felt very sorry for him and I was pretty disappointed to see what some people were saying, like most I imagine, however from that point on he just got worse and worse.

To the point where he himself kept bringing up the fire incident to get attention, it's like he never wanted it to go away, like he wanted strangers on the internet to continuously speak about it and him. It was bizarre and he became extremely annoying.

After that it was totally understandable to see why people were having a go, and after his outraged stance over that wore thin he himself then started making similar jokes about it all over the place looking for attention.

He certainly wasn't a genius and he wasn't trying to make people angry he was just trying to get attention and keep the spotlight on him. It was sad.