Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

What amazed me was the amount of people who got pulled in by stand frees nonsense . It really was incredibly easy to ignore . Same goes to virginton . What they do is so simple yet very effective it seems. 

StandFree and VT are completely different.

VT is a WUM but he does it very well and articulately with some good points usually whilst SF just barges in and starts abusing folk.

He was also a p***k, VT isn't.

25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

StandFree was a w**k.

The only time I've truly lost the plot on here was when he said something along the lines of "You and your mutant kids" to me. Fucking lost it. I was in Aberdeen at the time and suggested we meet up to discuss his comment - minter. A few weeks later after mutantgate someone posted a link to his Facebook profile on here somewhere. After having a look at it, I'm glad he didn't agree to meet me as he would've kicked f**k out of me as I rolled about on the floor laughing at the David Bellamy/Mike Parry lookalike stood before me.

Looking back it was a top piece of trolling and if he was looking for a reaction, he got it. Imagine having to face your family and friends after battering an anonymous person from the internet :1eye

9 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm sure that person actually went to the effort of creating a fake FB page in the name of his partner's dog.

It certainly wasn't 8 "alki junkie" Mile. No siree.

I'm sure there was a poster on here that created a fake facebook profile with a girls details and pics to match to entrap some other guy that he didn't like  Can't remember who it was or why he disliked this other guy so much but he seemed to have spent an awful long time chatting with his target pretending that he was the girl in the profile.  Surprisingly enough I think it went down fairly well on here.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

StandFree and VT are completely different.

VT is a WUM but he does it very well and articulately with some good points usually whilst SF just barges in and starts abusing folk.

He was also a p***k, VT isn't.

My only real experience of VT came last season when we shared a division with Morton . All I can really remember was him in match threads hitting out with generic pie and bovrilisms . 

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

My only real experience of VT came last season when we shared a division with Morton . All I can really remember was him in match threads hitting out with generic pie and bovrilisms . 

Why would you compare him to StandFree then? 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

Just because she knew how to use 'literally' correctly did not make her a genius.

I was thinking more about her "literally" chaining people to the system with the right to buy policy. 

Not replacing the sold housing stock undid any claims of genius.

Was it not HB that started the biggest thread on p and b at the time that Dundee were a sectarian club due to having a stand called the Derry? And his 'politician' chum that was also posting at the time rallied against Dundee as well?

Wasn't that Hebridean?

He developed a pretty weird obsession. I'm sure he threatened to write to the SFA if we didn't stop calling it The Derry.

I think it ended with him flouncing off in the huff after someone called him a horse-fucking idiot.

The only time I've truly lost the plot on here was when he said something along the lines of "You and your mutant kids" to me. Fucking lost it. I was in Aberdeen at the time and suggested we meet up to discuss his comment - minter. A few weeks later after mutantgate someone posted a link to his Facebook profile on here somewhere. After having a look at it, I'm glad he didn't agree to meet me as he would've kicked f**k out of me as I rolled about on the floor laughing at the David Bellamy/Mike Parry lookalike stood before me.
Looking back it was a top piece of trolling and if he was looking for a reaction, he got it. Imagine having to face your family and friends after battering an anonymous person from the internet :1eye

Minter aye but nobody would've cared. I would've definitely been team DeeMan anyway.

Just googled the 2 names mentioned, so that's why he's such an angry guy then. Add in the fact he's most likely got a horrendous Aberdeen accent to boot.

He made them generic pie and bovrilisms!

He does my nut in all the time but I like him place wouldn't be the same without him. And let's be honest most people have probably picked up on some of his wind up techniques and used them in 'real life'.

I love a 'seething ^^^' nowadays on the whatsapp. :lol:

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

He does my nut in all the time but I like him place wouldn't be the same without him. And let's be honest most people have probably picked up on some of his wind up techniques and used them in 'real life'.

I love a 'seething ^^^' nowadays on the whatsapp. :lol:

Aye he's harmless enough and I don't have any issues with him . But then again I thought the same of stand free because I never really had any proper debates or arguements with him apart from the odd general aberdeen and rangers abuse from time to time if he appeared on the Bralt or one of our match threads   . Obviously I appear to be way off the mark though 

:lol:

Edited by Forever_blueco

I love a 'seething ^^^' nowadays on the whatsapp. [emoji38]

Pretty sure he just pinched them from another forum.

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Aye he's harmless enough and I don't have any issues with him . But then again I thought the same of stand free because I never really had any proper debates or arguements with him apart from the odd general aberdeen and rangers abuse from time to time if he appeared on the Bralt or one of our match threads   . Obviously I appear to be way off the mark though 

:lol:

The major difference is that VT will get stuck in for a bit, then go off and enjoy his life, while standfree chased people all over the forum for days on end, ruining thread after thread.

The most important skill in trolling is knowing when your job is done and moving on - standfree lacked that, and him getting binned was pleasing to say the least.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hes one that I am not convinced he is a wum. At least not all of the time. He gets deep into these debates and arguements rather than just tossing in a grenade and watching the carnage. If he was truly a wum he wouldnt have been posted missing after St Mirren gave Morton a length the other night.

When he stays up all night bombarding one of your match threads with repeated pictures of Jeremy Clarkson/Alex Salmond you may rethink your stance on him being a wum. The c**t.