Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Remember the time 8mile hid in the corner of a fast food restaurant and secretly photographed young boys? The man is a creep of epic proportions. 

d3faa11baa110c278237d3caf4c871ad.jpg
His justification is as creepy as anything else imo, especially the "the wee blonde one has potential though" comment.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

What with recent events on here I'm a bit more reticent about posting pictures of myself what with all the cyber stalking that seems to go on now.

Here's one of my apparent doppelganger instead.

28F9E2FD00000578-0-image-m-73_1432329035448.jpg.964fd3d6ad07a0dfe29ce8fef8848ba9.jpg

That is a brilliant lookalike!

13 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

You must be new here. Have you heard about the time I ate hot dogs out a flask? Some people got upset.

Did you do it to distract people from you continually lying about stuff?

Well.. he's the only one with blonde hair I can think of.

What kind of potential has he got out of interest???

:lol:

f**k knows. I only mind their wee colourful selection of the same trainers.

Did you do it to distract people from you continually lying about stuff?

No, just helping those who like trying to win at the internet.

I've only lived here for 5 years and I call it the Maniqui. Only been 2 or 3 times as I prefer just drinking in the pubs before being forced to Sportsters for a couple. 

Aye think most folk still call it The Maniqui, it was called that for that long. Never been in it for about ten years, maybe longer. Occasionally venture into Sportsters on a night out but it's usually a quick pint or two then out of there. Awful place. Still prefer Behind The Wall but even it's not as good as it was.

Ron Burgundy.

Actually quite a funny poster, but was banned for something and went on an absolute crusade, re-registering continually and I'm sure he phoned up a moderator's place of employment to grass that moderator up for being on the internet during the day.

Never been in the Maniqui but when I played for Camelon when I was 18/19 the boys used to say if you ever go, buy a bottle of bud as soon as you get in because that's the only glass bottles they sell and keep it with you just incase. That case to go wasn't really compelling.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Ron Burgundy.

Actually quite a funny poster, but was banned for something and went on an absolute crusade, re-registering continually and I'm sure he phoned up a moderator's place of employment to grass that moderator up for being on the internet during the day.

Ron Burgundy was exceptional during his short run. He took on all comers and I remember xbl getting a particularly hard time of it. I'm sure it was "Reina", a teacher, whose employers he called to complain about her internet use during school time. It was that moment where he tipped from a good laugh into something really frightening.

Still, the time he bodied Kilt was one of my all-time favourite moments, and "Ronkers", his one-word thread that was deleted within minutes, was tremendous.

19 minutes ago, Johnny Däpp said:

Gigi was easily the best c**t I have ever met in real life from P&B, pretty much called everyone Shagger, even if they were with their burds haha! I still talk to him these days, he spends more time down in Goodison Park these days following Everton. Unfortunately the boys settled down, I said unfortunately because he was one for weekend stories before that! :lol:. I'm sure a few of the P&B select boys will remember the time Gogo turned up to a game with a pair of GHD straighteners for that mental hairdoo he had back in the day!

I've only lived here for 5 years and I call it the Maniqui. Only been 2 or 3 times as I prefer just drinking in the pubs before being forced to Sportsters for a couple. 

Just when you think things are bottoming out...

4 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

Ron Burgundy was exceptional during his short run. He took on all comers and I remember xbl getting a particularly hard time of it. I'm sure it was "Reina", a teacher, whose employers he called to complain about her internet use during school time. It was that moment where he tipped from a good laugh into something really frightening.

Still, the time he bodied Kilt was one of my all-time favourite moments, and "Ronkers", his one-word thread that was deleted within minutes, was tremendous.

"Ronkers" was, is and shall always remain the pinnacle of this site's time on the internet.

Everything else is just howling into the void.

Burgundy went properly mental though.  Was he not some half arsed columnist for the Sun or something?

Never been in the Maniqui but when I played for Camelon when I was 18/19 the boys used to say if you ever go, buy a bottle of bud as soon as you get in because that's the only glass bottles they sell and keep it with you just incase. That case to go wasn't really compelling.

Was never in any bother up there personally, but aye, it was and probably still is bad for a scrap breaking out pretty much every weekend.

I think Ron Burgundy may be a prominent (depending how looselly you use that term) Twitter account.  Just a hunch.

He did go a bit doo-lally.

We seem to be making out that those days were a glorious time of constantly amazing posts but a significant percentage of posts during that time consisted of HB and xbl back and forthing for ten pages a thread.  Brutal.