P&B Glossary

On 4/13/2017 at 13:47, HibsFan said:

Pie and Bovril Glossary

Crispy Pets: a reference to a poster named Grimbo, who once had his house burn down with pets inside

stumbled across this yesterday for no particular reason - been laughing at it (on and off) ever since; it's one of those things, however,  that evidently loses its comic impact on being explained to a bemused partner over the dinner table (awww f**k - who am i trying to kid - we had microwave chips sat on the sofa, but whatever...)

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Surely Tony deserves a mention in the glossary, seeing as its the most recent gold thread. 

Peppino Impastato too. An ex professional footballer whose posts render all other opinions on P&B null and void.

Peppino Impastato too. An ex professional footballer whose posts render all other opinions on P&B null and void.

An ex-professional and friend of a friend of Cristian’s Ronaldo who can confirm he’s definitely gay don’t forget.

Hes had some other toppers too but if im being honest, theres simply no way I can trawl through his pish again to find them.

Something about advising a top US politician I think.

Rings a bell. Had a chat with Condoleezza Rice or some pish?

• 2 years later...