Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Fill the whole stadium. With Aberdeen fans, so they can all see their team get humiliated.

I'm sure the sheep are used to being humiliated.

giphy.gif

And onto exiting early from Hampden...

sheepjump.gif

And then onto goading the opposition for a fight only to back out of it at the last minute...

GiFBuzd.gif

Aberdeen fans actually think us having another end of the stadium will somehow make up for their team generally being shite at football.

I literally have no idea what point you are trying to make here. All over the place mate.

COYMFR

Seriously, what would Celtic fans do with their time if they didn't have something to moan about.

A job might help but that's maybe too far fetched.

Wash ?

Find some cause to cling themselves to ?

Help me out here, I'm trying to help the poor sods.

I think it would be quite easy to argue both sides of this. I tend to side with the Aberdeen POV and I think I would even if I didn't get a debenture ticket as a favour. But I can see why someone less sanguine than me might be a bit miffed at going to 30+ games in a season and losing out to 700 day trippers.
That's what you get for supporting a well-supported and successful team though I suppose. Plus the we'll have far more opportunities to attend cup finals compared with Aberdeen, even though they will likely be Scottish football's second force for the foreseeable future.

Very reasonable post.

I understand some Celtic fans frustrations but I firmly believe cup finals should be 50/50 so long as both teams can fill that demand. (I'm not entirely sure why we've ended up with more)

Nobody bothered reading the bit on the Aberdeen website?
We have less tickets than Celtic initially.

"There is a possibility of a further 1,344 tickets being secured if the initial allocation is sold quickly."

If we don't sell the allocation then we lose those tickets.

I'm in the virtual waiting room ready to buy my tickets. Anybody in need of one because I can get far more than I actually need.

I could probably paper the walls with the number of tickets I'm allowed.

:P

Edit: Still waiting

We are currently experiencing very high demand. As a result, you have been placed in our holding area. Please be patient as you will be passed through to the login screen at the earliest opportunity. PLEASE DO NOT BOOKMARK THIS PAGE.

You'd think that they'd have a sense of humour and call it a holding pen.

Just bought my tickets :)

Glad there is a 2 ticket limit per season ticket as it has made it so much easier to sort out tickets.  Only real problem I had was I'd select a block of 4 tickets and then hit purchase and then I'd get a message saying these seats were no longer available.  Took me at least 5 attempts before it finally let me buy a block of 4 seats.

South Lower. Not the greatest, but couldn't get four seats together in the North. Ah well, no big deal - the other three seats are for my rucksack and two pals who aren't really into fitba.

Eventually got my tickets. Looks like we'll be getting more tickets than Cellic. North sold out already, west selling out quick.

I thought that for the semi but they release tickets in blocks.
Aint going behind the goal with my eyesight

Archived