Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madden certainly wasn't chosen for his performance at the midweek match at Tannadice near the end of last season - when one of the most ludicrous pieces of refereeing incompetence was witnessed.

7 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Also hearing we have to take one man off every 10 minutes and play with divers boots on.

Having taken that into consideration i'm revising my prediction from 3-1 Celtic to 2-1 Celtic.

Humour? Yep, I think I can remember humour.

I've never liked Bobby Madden but, seeing how much these celtics seem to froth at the mere mention of his name, he can't be all bad.

AFAIC he's still on the naughty step for booking Pawlett for diving when he got booted straight up in the air at Tynecastle. So hopefully he'll be on a mission to make amends. 

6 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I've never liked Bobby Madden but, seeing how much these celtics seem to froth at the mere mention of his name, he can't be all bad.

AFAIC he's still on the naughty step for booking Pawlett for diving when he got booted straight up in the air at Tynecastle. So hopefully he'll be on a mission to make amends. 

Not like Peter Pawlett to dive mind you.

I'm now hearing that Scott Sinclair and Padraig Roberts are to be taken into the centre circle 5 minutes before the game starts and executed.

They are to be replaced by 2 drunk old guys from the nearest pub.

I'm now hearing that Scott Sinclair and Padraig Roberts are to be taken into the centre circle 5 minutes before the game starts and executed.
They are to be replaced by 2 drunk old guys from the nearest pub.

Bagsy left wing.

1 hour ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I see AFC chat is in meltdown over the club not taking up the option of the extra tickets. What a bizarre bunch.

Had a swatch and quite enjoyed reading it as both sides were being argued quite well.

Hopefully the additional tickets will cover everyone who missed out in the ballot. Doubt being on the HCTS will guarantee semi and final tickets next season as everyone will be wise to it, but that's what you get for supporting the only non-diddy team in the west of Scotland.

Archived