Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Going by the graphic. North sold out and South almost sold out too

North Stand is definitely sold out now.  It isn't appearing as an option to buy anymore.  From what I can see the South Stand is down to just a handful of individual seats.

Didn't think I would have too much trouble getting a ticket for this, getting slightly worried now. Finding myself tempted to buy a season ticket for next year but as I currently work Saturdays it's hard to justify.

So exciting this ticket sales thing eh?

You guys can put your "we sold all our tickets" next to your "we came 2nd again" trophy.

It's just like the 1980's all over again :thumsup2

You guys can put your "we sold all our tickets" next to your "we came 2nd again" trophy.

Just patiently waiting for the 'Resources/ budget' stage to officially kick in.
Shouldn't be too long now.

Hey dickhead

The update on ticket sales is to inform fellow supporters like myself who may be worried they are selling so quickly

We save the crowdwank for Hearts and Hibs fans tbh

South Lower. Not the greatest, but couldn't get four seats together in the North. Ah well, no big deal - the other three seats are for my rucksack and two pals who aren't really into fitba.

South Lower is the best stand in the stadium as far as sight lines go. Anything from around Row P back in sections P2 or P3 and you've got a great seat. I usually sit there or there abouts when I go along to Queens Park games.

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

The seethe is strong with this one.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Just patiently waiting for the 'Resources/ budget' stage to officially kick in.
Shouldn't be too long now.

As of Friday I will have been to two matches at Pittodrie this season, more than many going to Hampden so I reckon im in with a shout of an Aberdeen end ticket to be honest.

Find it a bit unfair I can't transfer my Sons points to me. Given that he is 8 so I have to buy his tickets. Also if the Tickets for the Firhill game were on sale I could use the points from this game too. Looks like I'm going to miss out.

Find it a bit unfair I can't transfer my Sons points to me. Given that he is 8 so I have to buy his tickets. Also if the Tickets for the Firhill game were on sale I could use the points from this game too. Looks like I'm going to miss out.

I think I'm going to too. Bit frustrating this 'two per season ticket' rule.

Quite gutted I might miss out on this even though I have more than 60 points the Mrs and and the two kids only have 40 points meaning under the two tickets two of them would miss out so I've just to hope there's still tickets left for phase 2

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

As of Friday I will have been to two matches at Pittodrie this season, more than many going to Hampden so I reckon im in with a shout of an Aberdeen end ticket to be honest.

That doesn't even make grammatical sense.

Having booked flights and a hotel, I'm considering buying a season ticket to guarantee a match ticket as it looks like I'll miss out otherwise. Either way, Mrs CCH is going to find this hilarious.

Always the chance someone in Glasgow will have an extra ticket. Could hang around Hamdpen in hope.

Or have a 'Dons fans who couldn't get a ticket but have gone to Glasgow' event at a pub somewhere and cry that we were regulars during the wrong era.

Just now, jmothecat said:

Always the chance someone in Glasgow will have an extra ticket. Could hang around Hamdpen in hope.

Or have a 'Dons fans who couldn't get a ticket but have gone to Glasgow' event at a pub somewhere and cry that we were regulars during the wrong era.

I shall dust off my "I was one of the 3,900 that saw us lose at home to East Fife in the League Cup, so give me a ticket" placard.

Archived