St Mirren vs Raith Rovers

Dumbarton very very lucky to get that point.
United could have been 3-0 up in first 10 minutes.
Murray himself missed twice the number of chances Dumbarton created.
Having said that, the reason Dumbarton are now safe is because they've been pulling off results like that all season.

Yes but the second half IMO Dumbarton were the better side creating the more chances.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's probably right. We were hugely nervy for the first 20 (as we always seem to be), but settled and I genuinely felt we could win it.
Given our excellent record against you guys and United it's not easy to tell, but I'd say this St Mirren team at the moment is better than the current Dundee United team. I like Bell, Kuate and Mikkelsen but apart from that I think I'd rather have most of the Saints' team.

Tony Andreu would waltz into every single team in this division and the majority in the Premiership.

7 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

Tony Andreu would waltz into every single team in this division and the majority in the Premiership.

Totally forgot about him to be honest. Aye, he's decent, though he was considerably better for Hamilton against us than he has been for United.

2 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

:lol:

Not once have I said your midfield was shit, just that it's maybe not as good as you think. Can't argue with the job they done yesterday though.

I know. Just having a wee happy moment. And its better than what you think. :)

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Ridiculous hit from Mallan.

It's the build-up, too. Wins the ball, slips, plays two give-n-gos, then twats it over the keeper from 30 yards.

Shame his first goal was inside the box, cos you don't see many outside-the-box hat-tricks.

17 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

..And the fact that he only scored 2 goals as well..

I'm not sure what the process is, but I'd hope we'll be trying to get that awarded to him officially. 

Within the club, it's being called a hattrick. Unless the shot was off target (can't tell from that video) I can't see why anybody would want to deny him that. I'm sure your player doesn't want the OG.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

good old one hit wonder Mallan emoji23.png

Yup. Was just having a chuckle at this myself earlier.

Who was it that said it? It was certainly a Morton fan. The charge levied at Mallan being that he scored one good goal against Dundee and has been living off the back of it ever since. :lol:

Archived