Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

15 hours ago, sureiknow said:

Don't think Comic Relief are a big fan of Lammy. 

As a complete btw I was very surprised to read that Comic Relief have £117 million in reserve and their staff salary bill was £11.9 million last year, no doubt they do great work but I  thought they spent what came in on a yearly basis.

It's not wisbit, and I genuinely have no idea where someone would get that idea. They're absolutely nothing alike, so I'm guessing it was just some moron who doesn't like wisbit that was suggesting it.

Like the idiots suggesting Of Average Intelligence is Perthshirebell.

4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

It's not wisbit, and I genuinely have no idea where someone would get that idea. They're absolutely nothing alike, so I'm guessing it was just some moron who doesn't like wisbit that was suggesting it.

It's nothing like puddle drinking L4L either.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Didnt I see a claim that he is actually Wisbit, whose work I am unfamiliar with but had something to do witg wearing jammies and filming himself okaying his computer?

Unsure if he is the same guy that drank a puddle?

wisbit posted videos of himself playing Football Manager while wearing St. Mirren pyjamas. He progressed from this to claiming that gravity wasn't real and that the Harry Clarke bin lorry crash didn't happen, before eventually being emptied for holocaust denial. 

Lichtie4life, aka donnyarb, aka Oleksandr, aka ok I can't keep up with this or I'll be here for weeks, is the puddle drinker. 

Detournement is, as popular wisdom dictates, H_B, although in my limited experience of H_B I remember him being a lot angrier. 

4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Oh no, they invest most of it and only donate dividends to good causes. There was a big scandal a few years ago once the penny dropped they were doing this when it transpired they were investing in tobacco, weapons manufacturers etc. The whole thing is a racket.

If you can help children in poverty get free meals and access to an after-school club while ensuring their moral betters can continue to find gainful employment in a Raytheon plant then it's a win-win, is it not?

H_B doing a great impression here of the seething gammons who give themselves an aneurism everytime the Daily Mail prints a picture of Corbyn alongside Gerry Adams or Assad.

THIS WOOMIN IS NOT FIT TO LEAD ARE COUNTRY !!1!

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

H_B doing a great impression here of the seething gammons who give themselves an aneurism everytime the Daily Mail prints a picture of Corbyn alongside Gerry Adams or Assad.

THIS WOOMIN IS NOT FIT TO LEAD ARE COUNTRY !!1!

Lammy voted for the Iraq war. Nicola might as well have killed all these Iraqi children with her bare hands imo.

https://twitter.com/NicolaSturgeon/status/1109479394064678912

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

I think you need to calm down a bit. I thought detourment was Wisbit, mainly due to his Zionist conspiracy theories on another thread which Wisbit was big into.

There's no chance of getting out of this Bexit fuckcluster if no talking is allowed with people who made a bad and ill informed choice 16 years ago. That has to be up to half the current MPs.  What was happening to the Marsh Arabs and the Kurds in particular under Saddam was fucking horrendous and I can understand why people thought the war was worth the risk, although I was hugely against it at the time. They didn't know how terrible it would turn out, nor how badly the Americans would handle the post war mess. Campbell was not Goebbels.

Rehabilitating Alistair Campbell? In this economy? Minging behaviour IMO. c**t’s irrelevant as well for Remain winning another referendum.

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Rehabilitating Alistair Campbell? In this economy? Minging behaviour IMO. c**t’s irrelevant as well for Remain winning another referendum.

I'm with you on Campbell, Blair and Mandelson utterly sabotaging the campaign for a second referendum by being attached to it. They're toxic, and not just for the Iraq war. But if Sturgeon has to avoid being pictured with anyone unsavoury or has done bad things or chosen wrongly in the past, she wouldn't be able to negotiate or influence anything. Realpolitik.

P.S. Wonder if it was Blair or Mandelson who chose the brand "People's Choice". As disastrous as Clinton's "Deplorables". WTF was the first one you numpty? 

Edited by welshbairn

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm with you on Campbell, Blair and Mandelsohn utterly sabotaging the campaign for a second referendum by being attached to it. They're toxic, and not just for the Iraq war. But if Sturgeon has to avoid being pictured with anyone unsavoury or has done bad things or chosen wrongly in the past, she wouldn't be able to negotiate or influence anything. Realpolitik.

I suppose it would help having a man as well versed in the comms department in a Third Way government as Alistair Campbell. Maybe Sturgeon can have him boost the case for a peacekeeping operation in Kurdistan post-independence.