Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

15 hours ago, BFTD said:

And to think that this thread was originally created to wid/widnae.

Anyone else find it weird that the most common complaint about the First Minister on Twitter still seems to be that they don't find her physically attractive? I'd take that as a compliment if it was the main gripe in a performance review.

Kate Forbes is a potential SNP leader, and she's obviously an absolute fucking wid - makes me wonder what the dafties would focus on if/when she's in charge.

I only drop in and out of this thread - am I being wooshed or is that a genuine 'not sure' ?

At the time it was.
Following a conversation with my rather Tory Dad I feel the need to question how the f**k these rumours start.

And to think that this thread was originally created to wid/widnae.
Anyone else find it weird that the most common complaint about the First Minister on Twitter still seems to be that they don't find her physically attractive? I'd take that as a compliment if it was the main gripe in a performance review.
Indeed. Angela Merkel and Anne Hegerty are two consummate operators who never resort to trading on their looks.

On 20/02/2021 at 16:53, Ned Nederlander said:

Kate Forbes is a potential SNP leader, and she's obviously an absolute fucking wid - makes me wonder what the dafties would focus on if/when she's in charge.

I'm not commenting on wid or widnae but she reminds me of Queen Cwenthryth from Vikings. Certainly an "active" character so to speak. 

Vikings-kwenthrith-death-scene-2485498.jpg

On 20/02/2021 at 17:05, SandyCromarty said:

Her Religion.

Yep.

Though it would be intriguing to see how the right-wing/conservative media would try to square leadership by a Wee Free adherent with their insistence that the SNP is the party for silly, reality-denying, trans cult brainwashed, uber-woke 'progressives'.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What’s his thoughts on Matt Hancock’s reputation?

I dunno...

about as relevant to his thoughts on cheese on toast

Perhaps you could post something in a relevant thread regarding that issue. 

14 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

I dunno...

about as relevant to his thoughts on cheese on toast

Perhaps you could post something in a relevant thread regarding that issue. 

I’m not sure what Dougie’s point is in that tweet.  

I mean it’s not like hes ever been caught out for supposed to be doing something at work but actually spent the time doing something completely different. Something that wasn’t actually his proper job, for example.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m not sure what Dougie’s point is in that tweet.  

I mean it’s not like hes ever been caught out for supposed to be doing something at work but actually spent the time doing something completely different. Something that wasn’t actually his proper job, for example.

Just say you don't understand any point in his tweet and move on then rather than trying to play whataboutery. 

It's blatantly a take on the idea we are in a pandemic and there's been plenty of suggestion that the SG has had their mind focused on other things which doesn't bode well for people that enjoy their freedoms, ironic eh. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

She hasn't got a crystal ball and he's a part time politician who said we should delay locking down - thank f'ck it wasn't him in charge.

On top of that she's going to let the electorate judge her performance by standing for election in May while he's hiding away from scrutiny by sneaking in on the list.

Night and day between them.

She hasn't got a crystal ball and he's a part time politician who said we should delay locking down - thank f'ck it wasn't him in charge.
On top of that she's going to let the electorate judge her performance by standing for election in May while he's hiding away from scrutiny by sneaking in on the list.
This. Ross is additionally a thick bigoted arsehole. However I'm pleased he's going to slither in on the list because Sturgeon will absolutely fucking rinse him at Holyrood. He can't even avoid coming across as an utter thicko on Twitter FFS, he'll be worse than LabourDick at FMQs

18 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Who's asking for a crystal ball? It's fairly apparant that the SG have bigger matters on their hands than a lockdown get out plan, Independence and Salmond both still getting far too much attention.

You know it's possible for them to both be a bit shite? Douglas Ross being inept doesn't make Sturgeon competent.