CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard today Carlisle have made an offer for David Goodwillie, hopefully he sticks about 

If true I doubt it full time football and wages would be difficult for him to turn down

Heard today Carlisle have made an offer for David Goodwillie, hopefully he sticks about 

And there is no clause as to amount of money for transfer fee as rumoured on here earlier

Do you sad p***ks ever contribute anything other than berating all aspects of the club and slagging off other fans? Here was me hoping that you might have found another way to vent your inadequacies and frustrations over the summer; how disappointing.

Might I suggest you try practicing yoga, listening to whale music, reading a good novel or simply knocking one out every so often. Otherwise it's gonna be a looooooooong fucking season for you and the rest of us. AGAIN.

Top notch meltdown earlier on though I have to say shaggro, one of your best yet and registering a healthy 7.3 on the EP meter

Oh come on you know you love it [emoji16]

4 hours ago, Bridgeton Clyde Boy said:

Stupid if he did.Far too good for Scottish League 2,ex. Internationalist & not an old guy - what Clyde Athletic got to offer him ?

Stupid if he did.Far too good for Scottish League 2,ex. Internationalist & not an old guy - what Clyde Athletic got to offer him ?

Is there the possibility that the civil court case he lost has something to do with his current position. Did he not declare himself bankrupt so as not to pay monies. Could it be that they may look at future football earnings as an alternative option ?.

I think Clyde were formed in 1878. You are not a true fan if you believe the 1877 myth.

Anyone who believes the club was formed in 1877 is in the pockets of the board and it's p***ks like you who keep this club down.

Well known fact that if you were born in the Cumbernauld era then you're not a true fan. Glory days of the 80's when, eh, we were no better than the First Division years of the 2000's. 

9 minutes ago, Elementary Penguin said:

Just when we need a sheep in wolfs' clothing, they're you'll be!!! 

Looking forward to our chinwag in Berwick, squire. 

The pensioners of Berwick better watch themselves!

I'll be able to spot you easily. You'll be the short guy in the tinfoil hat.

126 pages on a season that hasn't really begun.

More factions than Middle Eastern Islamic convention

And most importantly, some who seem 'comfortable' in where we sit in the world.

Season 7 is it? Bit like Prison Break, same old, same old.................... repeat ad nauseum

32 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Season 7 is it? Bit like Prison Break, same old, same old.................... repeat ad nauseum

For the past 10 years Clyde have been like a holding page on a website, or in the old days of tv "Well our apologies, we should have Weir's Way back for you shortly but meantime enjoy the music"  *cue The Frank Chacksfield Orchestra*

Usual suspects picking up on my true Clyde fans reference.

Why shouldn't the term be used in particular to someone who answers any challenge with personal abuse, contradicts his own posts at every turn, hates directors yet has an endless amount of "common knowledge from them", has an unhealthy obsession with gentlemen's underwear, verbally attacks substitutes, belittles the attempts of the Easton fund, slags off appearances of ex directors plus one, online attacks on a particular family, yet sooks up to the one family member who can facilitate him with a drink, creates conspiracies over a scoreboard not being changed, and finally cowardly lies that none of this was him when asked - not confronted - by a director.

All for opinions, all for majority wanting things to get better, but having given several chances to clarify statements made, all that was responded with was contradiction, moving in other directions and yet more abuse. 

Big difference between genuinely wanting change to makes things better and fearing change because they actually might make things better.

Await with baited breath his "opinions" being aired through the CIC now. 

Usual suspects picking up on my true Clyde fans reference.
Why shouldn't the term be used in particular to someone who answers any challenge with personal abuse, contradicts his own posts at every turn, hates directors yet has an endless amount of "common knowledge from them", has an unhealthy obsession with gentlemen's underwear, verbally attacks substitutes, belittles the attempts of the Easton fund, slags off appearances of ex directors nieces, online attacks on a particular family, yet sooks up to the one family member who can facilitate him with a drink, creates conspiracies over a scoreboard not being changed, and finally cowardly lies that none of this was him when asked - not confronted - by a director.
All for opinions, all for majority wanting things to get better, but having given several chances to clarify statements made, all that was responded with was contradiction, moving in other directions and yet more abuse. 
Big difference between genuinely wanting change to makes things better and fearing change because they actually might make things better.
Await with baited breath his "opinions" being aired through the CIC now. 

And breath [emoji23]

If we are better than 9th it's improvement and we should rejoice

Apparently that's now me a true / real delete as applicable Clyde fan [emoji6]

Archived