CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, GYSPY ARMY said:

He has a buy out clause in his contract and it's not a lot. That's why he signed on again.

I fear that would be right. Hibs lost Cummings on a similar baisis for an undisclosed fee but it probably wasn't much. However he would not have signed a contract with out it and he helped Hibs get promoted so no complaints. Goodwillie is/was a major coup - if he stays he could be the difference between winning the league or mid table but these guys are not stupid and I would be astonished if he did not have a get out clause given what Clyde could pay him unfortunately. What ever happens he has been a great bit of business for Clyde.

Being told Goodwillie could be away for around 80k ? also another club interested 

He has a buy out clause in his contract and it's not a lot. That's why he signed on again.

What is it with fucking balloons coming on here, desperate to show us all they have the inside track.

What is the motivation for posts like these? Either it's made up shite or it wasn't meant to be posted on a public forum.

I understand we are replacing the training markers and cones with new black and grey ones to blend better with our new away strip. Also been told that a local amateur team has put in an offer for our old kit. Hearing that we could be in for a new bawbag too, as our old one is too full of balls.

What is it with fucking balloons coming on here, desperate to show us all they have the inside track.

What is the motivation for posts like these? Either it's made up shite or it wasn't meant to be posted on a public forum.

Think you are the balloon

Think you are the balloon

Tell us how you know about Goodwillies buy out clause then?

Or did you just read it on here and take it as gospel?

Or are you just assuming and trying to play it that you are in the know?

Hopefully your intel is as good as your comebacks.

4 hours ago, maxruby said:

If this gives you a migraine then you must be a fucking nightmare to be with when your period comes round!

3 hours ago, cfcuk said:

Bet you wish you and the other 5 stenny fans had as much fun emoji16.png

That's what I'm talking aboot. World class banter.

There's only 4 of us.

Archived