Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raith fans, I honestly do feel for you, it's been an awful 2 weeks for us. Best of luck for the playoffs.

All I can say is OOOOOOOFTTTT!!!!!!!! That was mental, absolutely mental!

Could not have missed that for the world.

What a fucking season

Beating your rivals, so many goals, exciting title race going back and forth and dramatically winning it on the final day. Can’t ask for much more as a supporter.

Hard lines to Raith but they put up a good fight taking it so far but no one can argue we don’t deserve it.

What a fucking season

Beating your rivals, so many goals, exciting title race going back and forth and dramatically winning it on the final day. Can’t ask for much more as a supporter.

Hard lines to Raith but they put up a good fight taking it so far but no one can argue we don’t deserve it.

The dvd will be a belter!

Unbelievable tension but fair play to alloa. What a bunch of trolling b*****ds.

Let's get shankland drunk and get his signature on a long term contract!

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I can't believe what just happened lol.

I am still trying t get my head around the results today.  Got to hope Alloa win the playoffs now after doing us a huge favour today.  To be honest I'm not sure who will the playoffs now, I'm just glad its got nothing to do with us now.  And thanks to the Raith fans for all the congratulations.

2 minutes ago, Sludden123 said:

I am still trying t get my head around the results today.  Got to hope Alloa win the playoffs now after doing us a huge favour today.  To be honest I'm not sure who will the playoffs now, I'm just glad its got nothing to do with us now.  And thanks to the Raith fans for all the congratulations.

This is the first time that I have seen us actually win a title. Considering what happened last week I just cannot believe that we actually did it.

Wow. I still don't believe it.

That minute or so once we had won 2-0 waiting on the Raith result coming in felt like an eternity. 

The helicopter with the trophy circling the stadium was awesome as well.

What a day, what a season! 

Very magnanimous of Raith fans congratulating us when they will be hurting.  Genuinely wish you guys well in the playoffs.

Archived