Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Why do you do this? :lol:

I have had great fun winding up fans from both sets here it is nice to have played a part in deciding who goes up, now for the serious stuff

Oh and well done Ayr on the title .deserved ...

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Wow. I still don't believe it.

That minute or so once we had won 2-0 waiting on the Raith result coming in felt like an eternity. 

The helicopter with the trophy circling the stadium was awesome as well.

What a day, what a season! 

Very magnanimous of Raith fans congratulating us when they will be hurting.  Genuinely wish you guys well in the playoffs.

Well done ayr you guys deserve it.

Fair play to you boys coming on here and congratulating us. That’s fucking exceptional.

This is the second best day of my life. Absolutely can’t believe it and never in a million years did I imagine this when I woke at 7:30 this morning.

I fucking love you Ayr and Alloa are now officially my bit on the side.

It seems almost in keeping with the topsy-turvy season at the top of the league that the team at the top going into the last game blew it!

Congratulations to Ayr, the best team over the course of the season won it.

Hopefully we can pick ourselves up and get through the play offs to join you.

Congratulations to Ayr: top scorers and apart from one game where we sneaked a win, I thought you were the best side, especially up front and attacking ethos as well. The play offs could be a real test for Dumbarton who are on a real downer so I think one of L1 teams will go up with you. Mind you I managed to never predict a correct score with my own team all season so that may well continue. 

Ayr United I fucking love you!!! For every time you’ve pissed on my chips, all is forgiven. Congratulations to all the players & management.

Sir Ian enjoy your summer holiday & we’ll see you bright eyed & bushy tailed in July for another season of dogs abuse.

Archived