Groundhop 2019 dates

15 minutes ago, Marten said:

Brilliant crowd tonight, I struggled finding a parking place near the ground! Not just due to groundhoppers btw, Bonnyrigg had a large following.

Hard to tell, maybe around 100 from Bonnyrigg?

Excellent crowd tonight... indeed 380 is the largest crowd posted for any EOSL groundhop game to date, and surpasses all but 5 in LL (EK, Dalbeattie, Threave, Spartans and Edinburgh City). Some drones too :unsure:.

Smart ground at Dunipace; also a rather epic embankment.

Bonnyrigg did the business and are deserved Conference B champions. Fairly forgettable game - I thought the final scoreline a touch harsh on Dunipace.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Haggis pies? Pah! Chicken curry at our gaff!
Looking forward to tomorrow, more importantly it’s a big game which we need to win to stay in the hunt for 5th place. A point for Preston might secure it for them.
Macaroni cheese a latecomer in the culinary stakes at Blackburn.

352 attendance for camelon vs edinburgh for a game that normally be lucky to hit 100
And 301 at Inverkeithing v Heriot-Watt University is pretty impressive too.

And I've seen the worst ref in my life imo. I was there as a neutral, but the guy was awful.

The ones around me at Carmuirs who hadn't come on the bus, indeed some of them had stayed in the Camelon Premier Inn!!!!!, were going to various grounds afterwards - mentions of groups going to Whitburn, Cambuslang and a couple who were ditching Blackburn as they didn't think they would make it for kick off after going to Albion Rovers.

2 hours ago, drs said:

The ones around me at Carmuirs who hadn't come on the bus, indeed some of them had stayed in the Camelon Premier Inn!!!!!, were going to various grounds afterwards - mentions of groups going to Whitburn, Cambuslang and a couple who were ditching Blackburn as they didn't think they would make it for kick off after going to Albion Rovers.

I was at Cambuslang but never noticed any saddos. 

2 hours ago, drs said:

Each game has around 250 extra people in attendance compared to what you would expect, but there were only 2 official "Groundhop UK" coaches. So a lot of people just made their own plans, myself included..

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

328 at Blackburn

I quite enjoyed Blackburn myself. Spoke to some locals as well about the club. I knew something about the club because of P&B, but it's a proper community club and you lot left a great impression on me. :)

46 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

This journo tweeted 530?

24 minutes ago, Specky said:

The "clicker" may have counted committee and kids who wouldn't pay to get in and form part of the "official" attendance? Dunno just a thought.

Just noted that on the Attendances thread - 530 was announced over the tannoy, but the groundhopper peeps are reporting a headcount of 618. My big kid goes free and I have a season ticket, and I might be wrong but I didn't notice either of us being counted on the way in, so they may only have counted paying spectators. So the higher number seems more likely to me.

I quite enjoyed Blackburn myself. Spoke to some locals as well about the club. I knew something about the club because of P&B, but it's a proper community club and you lot left a great impression on me. [emoji4]
Glad you enjoyed it, I enjoyed speaking to a few of the hoppers and above all the result! Appreciate 3g new builds arent to everyones taste but it is what it is. Top day all round and the weather behaved itself.