Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

[emoji38] Why are you getting your knickers in a twist? I don't see the issue with the claim. Bell took a step forward, as do most GK in those types of situation and was beaten by a rocket. To say he gambled (wrongly of course) on the ball being crossed is hardly a spectacular claim.

06987d3de40f39c0d8ed0fab7030ec58.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fair enough, I always thought alopaecia was like Gail Porter or the female olympic cyclist (can't mind her name).

Comes in different forms and types, as he alludes to his is pretty mild and comes and goes, it seems that he isn't affected by it at the moment and is instead suffering from having an absolutely dogshit haircut, poor bloke just can't catch a break.

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Fair enough, I always thought alopaecia was like Gail Porter or the female olympic cyclist (can't mind her name).

I know he had his eyebrows tattooed on, but to be fair I don't understand how the beard works! 

Fair play to both teams, that was a brilliant game, end to end stuff for 90 mins. Looking forward to Fridays game. Another 90 mins of that will completely sap Utds energy should they make it through to the final. I think Falkirk have the best chance of beating the premiership team. 

Aye that was quite an entertaining game that. Hard to see past Falkirk now but it's effectively a cup final now so I wouldn't put money on them. An utter farce that away goals don't count for anything.

Archived