Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

Didn't watch  that bit , ha ha .
The only bit I saw was the bit where some audience members were feeling shameful and embarrassed about people they had never met having been raped and having a child as a result of that rape.
I couldn't understand why they were projecting their own shame and disapproval of these women for bringing up  and nurturing these children.  It really isn't their business. Personally I think they should be commended and supported.

You do come over as a bit of a c**t sometimes, especially when you're trying to be clever.

Under Sturgeon we would join the EU. As we have the worst deficit in the whole Universe we'd be f*cked.

Are you on drugs??? Stop buying OBR propaganda.

Truth is England would be finished if we left and they know it. But they prefer to play it other way, as they cannot stand it.

1 hour ago, Father Ted said:

Are you on drugs??? Stop buying OBR propaganda.

Truth is England would be finished if we left and they know it. But they prefer to play it other way, as they cannot stand it.

England would be finished ?!? lol!

Whatever drugs I'm on aren't half as potent as yours

Got an election leaflet through the door - Only a vote for Ruth Davidson's candidate can stop the SNP in Ayr!

Have the Conservatives renamed themselves?

Am I missing something, 'cos I don't consider her an asset? I understand the bulk of Unionist votes going to the Tories now after all it's in their full name (Conservative & Unionist) but I struggle to see her as the reason, I reckon the votes would've gone there anyway. There's a thin mask that she managed to keep through the 2015 campaign when the Tories were an irrelevance, but it doesn't take much probing for a much nastier side to be revealed.

I'm a Nat but wondering if a moderate Tory success in Scotland 3-5 and the inevitable deification of RD would be a good thing for Independence in the long run.

Ruth Davidson's candidate - FFS! 

Just had the same for Perth and North Perthshire.

Opened the door and handed it back to the person, didn't look very happy at that.

Tremendous. The leaflet is the same here for Kirstene Hair. We've had a total of 8 letters/leaflets for that Tory c**t.

Tremendous. The leaflet is the same here for Kirstene Hair. We've had a total of 8 letters/leaflets for that Tory c**t.

Terrified to admit they're Tory candidates it would seem.

The guy accepted it no problems and asked who I was voting for.

The woman on the other hand looked prepared to explode with rage.

12 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Some removals warehouse,hand picked audience obviously from all over

I know a guy that works for the Perth Branch, Might ask him how much of it was pre-arranged if i see him. 

"Ruth Davidson's candidate" is standing in Ochil and South Perthshire too, according to the latest bumph, which also proclaims that "Labour cannot win here".

That would be the Labour Party who held the seat until 2015, and who usually attract at least 50% more votes than the Tories Ruth Davidson Party. UKIP-in-Falkirk levels of delusion.