Manchester Arena - Terrorist Incident

There was someone on the World Service earlier explaining why the threat level has been raised to critical - they reckon this guy was just a mule who carried the bomb which was made by someone else and are worried that there is a bomb maker or a bomb factory somewhere manufacturing these sophisticated devices. 

So now you know.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Katie Hopkins has one show on a Sunday. I don't even know when Farrage is on but I think he has an evening slot, not sure how many times a week. Nick Ferrari, James O'Brien and Sheila Foggerty do the day time Monday-Friday slots and aren't right wing bigots.

Just had a bit of a look at who's all on there. The guy O'Brien seems good. Seen him attributed to some decent quotes. The guy Ferrari seems a tit though "tag all people who could be involved". So pretty much everyone then. We all have the technical capability really. The fact they give air time to Farage and Hopkins is enough to put me the whole thing though.

A drone pilot, a fighter bomber pilot, an army sniper, a serial killer, a contract killer, and a ned who decides to kick or stab someone to death - all walked into a bar....

FT(opening line)FY

26 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

There was someone on the World Service earlier explaining why the threat level has been raised to critical - they reckon this guy was just a mule who carried the bomb which was made by someone else and are worried that there is a bomb maker or a bomb factory somewhere manufacturing these sophisticated devices. 

So now you know.

Sky News confirm police are looking for a possible bomb maker now.

It would've been madness if the threat level wasn't raised after this attack. The worry is that when the threat level recedes will a PM who has previous for being authoritarian scale down these measures.

A drone pilot, a fighter bomber pilot, an army sniper, a serial killer, a contract killer, and a ned who decides to kick or stab someone to death

Sounds like throbber's stag night.

42 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

previous for being authoritarian scale down these measures.

I would advise people to start deleting their browsing history.

Also, Tories to start banging on about those parties that were against the "snoopers charter"

39 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It would've been madness 

I doubt that very much, they all seem so nice.

Anyway, people clever enough to make bombs are also usually clever enough not to be around when they go off. So it stands to reason others are involved.

You mean the PM who as Home Secretary cut back the Police budget leading to the loss of many front line officers?

The same Home Sec who oversaw mass deportations of brown people and as PM has suggested she wants to heavily control the internet.

Anyway, people clever enough to make bombs are also usually clever enough not to be around when they go off. So it stands to reason others are involved.

It would've been one step beyond their normal activities, aye.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It would've been madness if the threat level wasn't raised after this attack. The worry is that when the threat level recedes will a PM who has previous for being authoritarian scale down these measures.

Are you saying it would've been madness not to raise it immediately after the atttack or after ut was established that there is a suspected network?

48 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Who built the London suicide bombers bombs?

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Are you saying it would've been madness not to raise it immediately after the atttack or after ut was established that there is a suspected network?

Who built the London suicide bombers bombs?

The Bomb Building Department, who pass them to the Brainwashed Daftie Suicide Bomber Department for further action.

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

The Bomb Building Department, who pass them to the Brainwashed Daftie Suicide Bomber Department for further action.

I believe that those departments were merged for that particular operation.

Mohammad Sidique Khan is known to have visited training camps in Pakistan.  The bombs used on 7/7 were made from home-made materials, he probably received training in how to build them.

Haven't heard anything about how this bomb was built or the material it was made of yet.

That picture of the young girl with the glasses meeting Ariane Grande is utterly heartbreaking.

That clearly meant the world to that lassie getting to meet her and have a picture with her, someone she idolised.

An innocent young girl with her whole life in front her, snuffed out by some fucking scumbag in the name of his warped and twisted perspective of his faith, a perspective disowned by the 99.999% of Muslims who are decent people. If there is such a thing as heaven and hell hopefuly that c**t is suffering for eternity in the latter.

Sorry for the rant but seeing that image today really got to me, my own daughter is 14 and daft on the likes of Ariana Grande and Little Mix etc, really hit home how indiscriminate these people are, no-one, including our children are immune from the fall out from these attacks.

4 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

That picture of the young girl with the glasses meeting Ariane Grande is utterly heartbreaking.

That clearly meant the world to that lassie getting to meet her and have a picture with her, someone she idolised.

An innocent young girl with her whole life in front her, snuffed out by some fucking scumbag in the name of his warped and twisted perspective of his faith, a perspective disowned by the 99.999% of Muslims who are decent people. If there is such a thing as heaven and hell hopefuly that c**t is suffering for eternity in the latter.

Sorry for the rant but seeing that image today really got to me, my own daughter is 14 and daft on the likes of Ariana Grande and Little Mix etc, really hit home how indiscriminate these people are, no-one, including our children are immune from the fall out from these attacks.

How about these ones?

images.jpg

Archived