The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

So why would you want a manager who has never proved or achieved anything?

The same reason you want to keep him. He's young, looks like he has good potential, and in my opinion is better than anyone else available.

Was that really difficult to interpret?

I reckon we should tell Dundee to let us have Loy and we'll not report them to the SFA. Seems fair.

Take him.

The fact that you think you're a bigger club than us yet you're begging for one of our bench warmers is fucking hilarious[emoji1]

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I love the fact that St Mirren fans are trying to dish out some 'GIUY' when Dundee fans were all just laughing at the meltdown the St Mirren collective had, you guys really made Ross joining us or not (as seems to be the case) a secondary matter.

You have to keep your chin up Ludo. McCann knocked you back. Ross knocked you back. I am sure you will someone. Eventually. Best of luck.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Take him.

The fact that you think you're a bigger club than us yet you're begging for one of our bench warmers is fucking hilariousemoji1.png

We're in the league below you at the moment - did you not notice? Probably didn't notice when we were easing past you in the cup at Dens...

You have to keep your chin up Ludo. McCann knocked you back. Ross knocked you back. I am sure you will someone. Eventually. Best of luck.

Well considering we only wanted to talk to Ross, it might be that we knocked him back.

I mean your chairman really did shit his pants over nothing.

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

The same reason you want to keep him. He's young, looks like he has good potential, and in my opinion is better than anyone else available.

Was that really difficult to interpret?

You're not bothered about not getting the bet option available?

Sounds logical...

1 minute ago, NorthBank said:

Aye cheer up Ludo, I'll do it. And I'll be cheaper than Jack, and you won't need to build a new stadium either. 

Most of the no marks were spouting utter nonsense in the local Dundee press. 
The guy who posted on twitter from the Courier saying Ross was going to triple his wage was my personal favourite.

I see one of the Dundee journos wrote an article about Ross' statement and finished it by saying there were claims he had a £20,000 release clause.

He was one of the folk making the claims!

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Well considering we only wanted to talk to Ross, it might be that we knocked him back.

:lol:

Traveled to Spain to say "Naw Jack, now that I've seen the way you part yer hair, you're just no fur us..."

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Only wanted to talk to him? Your CEO flew over to Spain (WTF was that all about) with wee models of his new stadium to impress the guy. Think he was begging.

19 minutes ago, Soctty said:

"So that's it confirmed then because Jack Ross said so? I'd prefer to see the contract signing myself, signed in his own blood over the sacrifice of a baby unicorn..."

Unicorns aren't real, m8.

[emoji38]
Traveled to Spain to say "Naw Jack, now that I've seen the way you part yer hair, you're just no fur us..."

Nelms also travelled to Poland to speak to Czeslaw Michniewicz before deciding on Neil McCann tbf.