The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

I don't follow: why would your assumption be that we'll be in our home strip if they are in red? Surely we'll just play in the away?

Alternatively, why should we play in our away kit just because it's away? There's no clash, play in your home kit.

A pet hate mine - with all clubs, not just ours, is wearing your away kit when there's no need. Must be a commercial thing to encourage more people to buy it.

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

Alternatively, why should we play in our away kit just because it's away? There's no clash, play in your home kit.

A pet hate mine - with all clubs, not just ours, is wearing your away kit when there's no need. Must be a commercial thing to encourage more people to buy it.

To be honest I think this became the norm when the terminology changed from "change strip" to "away strip".

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

Are there any more pubs in Paisley other than the two previously mentioned, showing the game tonight ?

as far as i know

bull

debeers

cave

bankhouse

pockets

balnagowan

7 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Big change in betting odds overnight with Bet365.

Yesterday both teams were similar odds to win, now Valur are clear favourites. 

Valur 5/4

Draw 13/5

St Mirren 8/5

It's been going that way all week. On Sunday Valur were 5/2. I think a lot of people were lumping on them at that point. To be honest, at this level it probably doesn't take a lot of bets to massively shift the odds.

10 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Did you know any struggling drug dealers can phone the "Help me sell drugs" helpline at 999 at any time.

Edited by RandomGuy.