The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

Brian Kerr delighted to step up to new role as Diarmuid O'Carroll leaves St Mirren | STV News

O’Carroll wished the club well as he headed off to the English Premier League.

“I’ve had two-and-a-half fantastic years and I’ve made memories that I will never forget,” he said.

“I’ve no doubt that the club will continue to grow and prosper with the manager at the helm, and I wish everyone associated at the club, from the board to the fans, nothing but continued success."

2 hours ago, mcginns said:

Or go to the stadium seat map and pick your seats in the away stand.

I gave up on the online site Usual Ticketmaster shitshow Instead I rang Fir Park and had 4 tickets in my inbox inside 5 minutes Ticketmaster are crap Motherwell human staff are ace

3 minutes ago, Stu said:

Club has suspended Rooney following an alleged incident in Glasgow at the weekend (the statement has broken the website!).

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

However, based on his perma-rage on the park, I'm not hopeful of a positive outcome from this.

He's an absolute f**king melt. Decent player and a coup for St Mirren if he had managed to get his head sorted but he's had more moments lashing out and being a dick already for St Mirren than I ever remember for St Johnstone and now this.

One of those that was definitely worth the gamble, but what an absolute roaster of a guy.

6 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

However, based on his perma-rage on the park, I'm not hopeful of a positive outcome from this.

Screenshot_20240926_182254_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e434742966f60094760aa25f2367f158.jpg

hes admitted to being involved. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's an absolute f**king melt. Decent player and a coup for St Mirren if he had managed to get his head sorted but he's had more moments lashing out and being a dick already for St Mirren than I ever remember for St Johnstone and now this.

One of those that was definitely worth the gamble, but what an absolute roaster of a guy.

There were always rumours hes an absolute pisshead whod take any opportunity for a night out. Was always an issue with us apparently trying to keep him from going back to Glasgow for nights out with pals who encouraged that side of him.

I still think he was physically good enough to have a good career down south but wasting his chance there at a club purely because they're managed by Scott Brown, then coming back up the road instead of trying again because it's close to his mates, probably sums him up.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Screenshot_20240926_182254_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e434742966f60094760aa25f2367f158.jpg

hes admitted to being involved. 

There were always rumours hes an absolute pisshead whod take any opportunity for a night out. Was always an issue with us apparently trying to keep him from going back to Glasgow for nights out with pals who encouraged that side of him.

I still think he was physically good enough to have a good career down south but wasting his chance there at a club purely because they're managed by Scott Brown, then coming back up the road instead of trying again because it's close to his mates, probably sums him up.

Ryan Strain was an absolute sesh moth and not at all professional but at least he wasn't going out and getting himself in stupid shit to the levels of this.