The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

57 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Become an irrelevance to most of your support 🤣🤣🤣 most of your support turned out today for such an irrelevant game strange that. 

Dry yer fkn eyes ffs take it on the chin. 

For what it's worth having the Falkirk fear in your end is absolutely fkn minter behaviour the North Bank mob really are a laughing stock 

I'm finding it difficult after the Carpetright gym to be fair.

Enjoy your night. A pity the high point of your season has arrived so early.

Until we meet in the league or cup, any game we play against you is of little importance to me, other than to poke fun at your success starved support.

I have absolutely no idea who Falkirk Fear are. They sound like a shit NFL team.

I genuinely don’t wish Morton any I’ll. I feel it’s great that people down there support there local team. I hope they do well . For me I want to go and beat Hearts etc away from home much more than beat Morton. Maybe I’d feel different if we were in same league but that’s not happened for a while 

1 hour ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Many do you get at home games? Discount the two sides of the arse cheeks if your going for overall average attendance I'd say between 2000/2500 so bringing 1800 today would be a significant amount 

We were averaging about 6000 every home game with out the arse Cheeks for fucksake we have at least 4000 season ticket holders.

33 minutes ago, elvis said:

We were averaging about 6000 every home game with out the arse Cheeks for fucksake we have at least 4000 season ticket holders.

Look what he's done. He's even got Elvis defending us. ELVIS!

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

It just seemed like a weird thing for a Dons fan to be getting so excited over. What a weekend, and ooft, indeed. Pal.

Your perception of reality is probably skewed after a defeat to Morton, but there's every chance I may have been exaggerating...

4 hours ago, Colkitto said:

You better hope the manager has a better keeper to come in, cause that keeper today was shite. Let that sink in!

You keep mentioning sink in and shite. So your obviously a plumber's mate.. must be strange you having a job in comparison to most of your mates.

As well as supporting a championship level mediocre team. 

Enjoy your day of victory. Then as the season progresses let it sink in that everything about your club is a whole level below ours.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Well that bullshit I've watched highlights on scotsport n the grounds no more than half full maybe over 5 the odd week but I'd be amazed if its over 6 average without both cheeks ot the same arse 

1 minute ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Well that bullshit I've watched highlights on scotsport n the grounds no more than half full maybe over 5 the odd week but I'd be amazed if its over 6 average without both cheeks ot the same arse 

I know Greenock is a bit behind the times, but Scotsport hasn't existed since 2008.

3 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Bit out of date that one

5 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

They only get the one stand, same as every other team.

We had bigger attendances against Aberdeen, Hibs, and Killie. Possibly United too I'm sure. 

8 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Good effort mate. Nice polite round of applause.

Can you try it in English now please?

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I know Greenock is a bit behind the times, but Scotsport hasn't existed since 2008.

But you get the point the average including both cheeks of the same arse was 6300 so clearly not 6 without 

12 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Morton are always looking up at St Mirren  wether that be in a league table, transfers, a modern stadium , a pub 65 inch TV,  Saints floodlights or seats in their falling down cow shed. The PDE stand is still laid out flat in spare ground behind there main stand was shown it while at VW Arnold Clark Greenock it's noe to far gone with rust. 

Just now, ZingaliMan said:

Morton are always looking up at St Mirren  wether that be in a league table, transfers, a modern stadium , a pub 65 inch TV,  Saints floodlights or seats in their falling down cow shed. The PDE stand is still laid out flat in spare ground behind there main stand was shown it while at VW Arnold Clark Greenock it's noe to far gone with rust. 

Woops whether that should read