The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

I wonder if Stubbs and GLS are oblivious to the growing sense of rage and despair permeating the Saints support?
Hard to imagine they are, but they certainly seem to be acting that way.
Quite astonishing that 3 games in to the season and we are all Elvis.
Stubbs maybe but I can't see GLS not being aware. He is generally quite pally with a lot of supporters so I don't think they'd be backwards about letting him know.

Baffles me why anyone would spend £22 to watch utter guff I know it's all about supporting the team but f**k throwing away £22 every home game just doesn't make sense to me got better things to do with my money than give it away for nothing. 

Just now, Fony Titz said:

Yup. Maybe Ian Murray, definitely Danny but not Rae or Craig.

Have actually been thinking about who I'd want (if things don't work out with Stubbs) and f**k I'd take Yogi Hughes for now.

I've resigned myself to a list of who I wouldn't want.  It's easier on the brain...

I really hope I'm proven wrong, but i can't see where any improvement will come from.  

Obviously the board just don’t trust Stubbs. Clearly offered Kenny Miller a decent deal to come in but now players need to move on first before anyone else can be signed!

Jim McIntyre to be appointed by the end of September is my prediction.

Whoever replaces Stubbs will have a near impossible job with this shite & unbalanced squad.

2 hours ago, elvis said:

Baffles me why anyone would spend £22 to watch utter guff I know it's all about supporting the team but f**k throwing away £22 every home game just doesn't make sense to me got better things to do with my money than give it away for nothing. 

It's called a love of the club something you know too well even though you find it hard. It's about sticking by that love through thick and thin. If you can't then sorry to say you are a butterfly but your not you can't break away like most of us. 

5 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
26 minutes ago, ATLIS said:
Smith deal apparently close to being done, St Mirren asked for more % sell on and Livi refused. Not sure why they'd ask after accepting the deal initially 

Getting boring now

:D