Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, stumigoo said:

Well all the scouts that live on United's Twitter and Facebook feeds seem to think that he is rubbish. They have thoroughly scouted him after trying to find his Wikipedia page and by using the formula of "well I've never heard of him so he must be shite".

There's a lack of Dees on this thread since his signing.

So either he's really good or they are so crippled with laughter that they can't type.

So either he's really good or they are so crippled with laughter that they can't type.

My dab friend was happy with the signing until he realised he was thinking of a different guy with the same name. Now that was funny.

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I was ready to pounce with a Wiki page showing his brutal goalscoring record until I realised it was the wrong guy.

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Or option C..........nobody gives a monkeys.

3 hours ago, K.T said:

My dab friend was happy with the signing until he realised he was thinking of a different guy with the same name. Now that was funny.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I was ready to pounce with a Wiki page showing his brutal goalscoring record until I realised it was the wrong guy.

24 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Or option C..........nobody gives a monkeys.

No "Thank You" from any of you.

Whisper it Ararbs, he might be good...

:ph34r:

This Piggott guy has no Wikipedia page, doesn't even have a profile on transfermarkt. All I could find on him was his football manager stats, but that's the game that thought Toshney was worse than Durnan last season so I don't really trust it.

edit: I mean Durnan was worse than Toshney

This Piggott guy has no Wikipedia page, doesn't even have a profile on transfermarkt. All I could find on him was his football manager stats, but that's the game that thought Toshney was worse than Durnan last season so I don't really trust it.

But Toshney is actually worse than Durnan.

Archived