Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So im just wondering why its all change?Players dropped etc and such a turn around against a team we struggled against so badly?

New manager bounce? Ray lost the dressingroom?

Ray was so useless anyone could do better with this team?

Ellis, the assistant manager, rubbered by the manager on opinions?

Assistant manager not assisting very well?

I find scenarios like this quite interesting.

Anyway, good win. Good to see Stanton get over his minging of a performance last week, think he'll be important this season if deployed correctly.

34 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

So im just wondering why its all change?Players dropped etc and such a turn around against a team we struggled against so badly?

New manager bounce? Ray lost the dressingroom?

Ray was so useless anyone could do better with this team?

Ellis, the assistant manager, rubbered by the manager on opinions?

Assistant manager not assisting very well?

I find scenarios like this quite interesting.

Anyway, good win. Good to see Stanton get over his minging of a performance last week, think he'll be important this season if deployed correctly.

We are less shite than them?

For the first time in a wee while there’s a distinct lack of Funsters on the United threads tonight.  I wonder what the reason could possibly be?
Not complaining mind.

Laurie Ellis for the United job?

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

For the first time in a wee while there’s a distinct lack of Funsters on the United threads tonight.  I wonder what the reason could possibly be?

Not complaining mind.

First win in three weeks and still thinking about us.  Nice.

3 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

First win in three weeks and still thinking about us.  Nice.

Yeah I’ve got a soft spot for you guys.

It’s the marshy bit at the back of my garden. 

With any luck, Neil McCann will be sacked and Hughes will be your manager by the end of the week.

McCann won't be sacked, even if he deserves to be, for a while yet. Our board have proven they're not trigger happy and he's not nearly under the pressure Hartley was.

This could be a test of whether John James is really ITK or just a havering shit.  He's just posted that United have been sold to an American company.

If it's true, I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I;ll wait and see how many millions Tex puts into the club.

32 minutes ago, The DA said:

This could be a test of whether John James is really ITK or just a havering shit.  He's just posted that United have been sold to an American company.

If it's true, I'm not sure how I feel about that.  I;ll wait and see how many millions Tex puts into the club.

Takeover and then liquidation for the DAB's.

Image result for john nelms dundee fc

2 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Takeover and then liquidation for the DAB's.

Image result for john nelms dundee fc

A merger might make sense.  We could bring both clubs together and give the resulting club a name that's an amalgamation of both current clubs' names - 'Dundee' from yours and 'United' from ours.

1 hour ago, The DA said:

If Thompson unveils a manager in the next couple of days, then the takeover rumours become much less credible.  Would a new owner really want to be landed with Thompson's last minute appointment?

Maybe the new owners will leave Thompson in charge of the day to day running of the club? :shutup

Like some sort of torturous transitional period?:lol:

Or maybe our new American overlords are picking the new manager. I picture an I-Pad duck taped to the head rest of a cheap, ripped computer chair with Yogi sitting opposite bumbling about 'real football'. All while some rich Americans son is sitting on a beach in Miami staring at him at the other end, pished on cocktails and buying shit loads of smack off Rodney Schneider.

Archived