Dundee United 2017/2018

I know that every single poster familiar with this thread is spending their entire week trying to answer one of two questions - Who is next to take on the United job? When is Stumigoo going to announce he is a dad. Well I can answer both of those questions right now. Csaba Laszlo is the name of my newly born son AND the next United manager. I can confirm neither baby or dad will not be attending Tannadice on Saturday.

Congratulations Stu. Your life as you knew it is now over.

Other suitable names

Hamish, Paul,, Duncan , Dave/ Davie, Ralph, Jon, Jonny , Stuart, there's quite a few to be going on with.

Jocky is not acceptable though.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Congratulations Stu. Your life as you knew it is now over.

Other suitable names

Hamish, Paul,, Duncan , Dave/ Davie, Ralph, Jon, Jonny , Stuart, there's quite a few to be going on with.

Jocky is not acceptable though.

5 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Congratulations matey emoji106.png

1 minute ago, invergowrie arab said:

Well done Stu.

Can I have your season ticket if you're not going?

Cheers guys!

Unfortunately the new grandpa now has the season ticket book for Saturday!

18 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

I know that every single poster familiar with this thread is spending their entire week trying to answer one of two questions - Who is next to take on the United job? When is Stumigoo going to announce he is a dad? Well I can answer both of those questions right now. Csaba Laszlo is the name of my newly born son AND the next United manager. I can confirm neither baby or dad will not be attending Tannadice on Saturday.

Congrats son, a lovely wee lad who obviously has his mum’s looks.  

Best wishes to all three of you from the missus and I.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Congrats son, a lovely wee lad who obviously has his mum’s looks.  

Best wishes to all three of you from the missus and I.

Haha, cheers, he's a wee bit ginger when you look close up so thats one thing I've managed to saddle him with for the rest of his life!

Just now, stumigoo said:

Haha, cheers, he's a wee bit ginger when you look close up so thats one thing I've managed to saddle him with for the rest of his life!

Aye I noticed the hair even though he has (slightly) less than me.  

I know that every single poster familiar with this thread is spending their entire week trying to answer one of two questions - Who is next to take on the United job? When is Stumigoo going to announce he is a dad? Well I can answer both of those questions right now. Csaba Laszlo is the name of my newly born son AND the next United manager. I can confirm neither baby or dad will not be attending Tannadice on Saturday.

Congrats Stu. I hope you will teach the new arrival the importance of avoiding double negatives...

Barry Douglas set up two goals in a man of the match performance for wolves last night, who are well clear at the top of the championship. I'm thinking he's sold his soul to satan or something because I can never remember him being any better than bang average for us

21 minutes ago, dregs 83 said:

Barry Douglas set up two goals in a man of the match performance for wolves last night, who are well clear at the top of the championship. I'm thinking he's sold his soul to satan or something because I can never remember him being any better than bang average for us

1. Hes gotten better as hes gotten older, played abroad and has plenty European experience.

2. When he was with us it was after Dicker had the best season of his United career. Hard act to follow. He was also shunted into midfield etc a good few times.

3. The Championship isnt nearly as good as most people think it is.

Congrats Mr and Mrs stum

Archived