Dundee United 2017/2018

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Nah, Fyvie is a better player than Andreu. If Andreu didn’t score, United were basically playing with ten men.

Yeah, I'm not really interested in the relative merits of Andreu. Happy to accept Fyvie is better. You are missing the point somewhat. Neither is anywhere near Morgan.

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Not completely relevant but Hasney Aljofree was better than Andreu and Fyvie.

Happy New Year to all Arabs apart from Sarto Mutiny and Danger.

I hope you had a very nice time over the festive period Albert and wish you well for 2018.

3 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Just going by what I've seen some of your own fans saying regarding club finances.

Again...evidence of this?

Club finances have been run at a small profit for the past 3 seasons. There's also been no mention of cost cutting or anything of that ilk.

I reckon you're talking directly out of your dung funnel here.

11 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Again...evidence of this?

Club finances have been run at a small profit for the past 3 seasons. There's also been no mention of cost cutting or anything of that ilk.

I reckon you're talking directly out of your dung funnel here.

Not only are the Club running within their means we have sold Naismith, MaAllister and Mallan over the last 12 months; are about to sell Morgan and will reap 1/3 of McGinn's transfer fee when he moves on - all income not budgeted for.

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Hoping for some new faces this week.  If we continue to lose players through injury it will be teams playing shootie in against Lewis by the end of the season.

Dont say the McKinnon days may return?!

Apparently we’re after:

Liam Henderson (Celtic)
Isma Goncalves (Hearts)
Thomas Mikkelson (RC)
Alan Browne (Preston North End)
Murray Davidson (Perth Saints)

all rumours i’ve seen on the other forums and twitter so no credit but The SPL based players would all be excellent signings and The PNE player has been playing with them all season so I doubt that’ll happen.

Apparently we’re after:

Liam Henderson (Celtic)
Isma Goncalves (Hearts)
Thomas Mikkelson (RC)

all rumours i’ve seen on the other forums and twitter so no credit but The SPL based players would all be excellent signings and The PNE player has been playing with them all season so I doubt that’ll happen.

Absolutely no chance will St Johnstone be letting go of Murray Davidson. Liam Henderson could have his pick from a good few top flight clubs on loan. Goncalves still gets a first team game at Hearts.

Mikkelson potentially could be a goer as I reckon Coyle will want to do an overhaul.

7 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Apparently we’re after:

Liam Henderson (Celtic)
Isma Goncalves (Hearts)
Thomas Mikkelson (RC)

If trying to get Mikkelson back is the height of our ambition we'd be as well giving up now and settling for another season in the Championshion.  Hopefully it is nonsense just as most of there rumours are.

Archived