Rangers European Tour 2017/18

Topscot

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

This nonsense about the ineligible player seems to only be on social media.

We got pumped out by a part time, 4th best team from Luxembourg.  Even if UEFA did decide to kick them out, the team waiting in the next round should get a bye (something, something, playing Rangers), rather than us face the ignominy of being reinstated. 

Get back in though...could win it..?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick scan of Rangers Media and Follow Follow confirms that they are the most easily offended fans ever. Talk of boycotting Paddypower because of a few nasty tweets is really precious.

Sky Sports News stating that the implications of that defeat last night could mean "fewer Scottish teams in Europe"
Seriously, they do not have a clue what they're talking about

if they mean over the next few weeks then they are spot on.

1 hour ago, GeeJay said:

A quick scan of Rangers Media and Follow Follow confirms that they are the most easily offended fans ever. Talk of boycotting Paddypower because of a few nasty tweets is really precious.

I doubt a company worth billions will miss a couple of quid donated by tramps and nutjobs from Bridgeton. 

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thank you all for your concern and expressions of goodwill.  Thanks, too, for those who took time to reference me in posts.  I appreciate your continued interest.

Last night was an absolute shocker.  Possibly the most inept display I've seen from a Rangers team in about 50 years and I have watched Olivier Bernard in a blue jersey.  It was like watching last year's Warburton team with the backbone removed - if that doesn't stretch one's imagination too much.

I fear it's going to be a long, hard season!

Image result for fingers crossed gif

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Thank you all for your concern and expressions of goodwill.  Thanks, too, for those who took time to reference me in posts.  I appreciate your continued interest.

Last night was an absolute shocker.  Possibly the most inept display I've seen from a Rangers team in about 50 years and I have watched Olivier Bernard in a blue jersey.  It was like watching last year's Warburton team with the backbone removed - if that doesn't stretch one's imagination too much.

I fear it's going to be a long, hard season!

Get it right fucking up ye. 

On 6/28/2017 at 00:58, Jakes Pal said:

Seriously demented. 

If we get to the second qualifying round then Ibrox will sell out again at a slightly higher price per ticket. Gate money, TV, hospitality and dare I say it, merchandise will bring in well over £1/2 Mil again. Just how much do you think it costs to hire an aeroplane and put up 20 odd people at a decent hotel for a night? 

Not being privy to the figures myself admittedly, I would still guess that it is way, way less than half a million pounds.

As for financial gain? That is all Celtic fans brag about regarding qualification for the Champions League, how they will make £30 Million quid out of it. Unless you believe that you have a chance of actually winning it then qualification for European football is all about financial gain.

As for our performance, I reckon we will breeze past Niederkorn and get past the Cypriots by a goal or two and then do our very best against who we get in the 3rd qualifying round.(which would probably make us the best part of a £Mil through gate receipts, hospitality, programmes, pies and dare I say it merchandising)

Dare I say it.... what a fud. :lol:

You know how if you watch the same episode or hear the same song too many times, it starts to get boring? Will that ever happen when it comes to laughing at The Rangers?

6 minutes ago, nsr said:

You know how if you watch the same episode or hear the same song too many times, it starts to get boring? Will that ever happen when it comes to laughing at The Rangers?

Most of the 'yer deid' diddies have the memory span of a goldfish so for them it's always a new joke.

Archived