Height Difference in Relationships

Several inches taller, about the same height when she wears her highest heels, or whatever they are. That I can accept, just as well she can't walk in anything higher, otherwise we'd have a problem. [emoji23]

Just now, DI Bruce Robertson said:

My ex-fiancé was 5'11", I'm around 5'8", not really a problem, other than the fact she was a psychotic arsehole.
That, and she used to borrow my trainers.

Thought you needed to be taller than that to join the Police? 

5 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

They relaxed the rules for me due to the size of my cock, which was submitted to them by photograph.

I see they had Sherlock Holmes perusing your application.....

images-1.jpeg

Thought you needed to be taller than that to join the Police? 

I've seen plenty of rather short female police officers patrolling the streets. They seem to be very angry with a massive short person chip on their shoulder, only the tiniest trace of a smile as they eventually fill out a ticket to put on somebody's windscree... ah, wait, I'm thinking of traffic wardens, sorry.

I was a right short arse and skinny when I was a young lad and when I was about 13 I started going out with an older girl who was a tall, buxom, wench. I found it a bit odd she was interested in me but didn't let it trouble me too much.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

Do you introduce her to your friends and family as your "Current girlfriend"? It must make her feel very special about herself.

Got to keep them on their toes.  My friend who has been married for a number of years regularly speaks about his "current wife".

18 hours ago, ICTChris said:

I'm 6' and Mrs Chris is 5'3".

I worked with a lassie who was 4'11" and she married a guy who was 6'5".

As Hector Nicol would say - I used to go out with a lassie who was 6ft 4".  I had to jack it in though.

4 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

If you had finished that with "at the same time" - I'd be impressed or just think you were a Shandon Par alias.

I don't think I've finished over any more than two at the same time.