Group H

Next time I go to St Mirren Park I'm going to cause trouble and noise up the Paisley pensioners. That will teach St Mirren to put us in with the home fans again.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you wanting an opposition manager to say "you know what, Livi were that fucking good that even at the top of our game we'd never match them"?

Yes that would be fucking great. A bit of respect for Hopkins boys, steamrolled through league 1 and now steamrolling through this group. God Bless David Hopkin and the Amber Machine.

2 hours ago, AMC13 said:

Next time I go to St Mirren Park I'm going to cause trouble and noise up the Paisley pensioners. That will teach St Mirren to put us in with the home fans again.

Had my big fishing rod out the other night and caught two lively ones about 2 minutes in, it was ultimate seethe after that, threatening to get us chucked out because "he knew people" :lol:

Getting the w****r sign directed at us as he walked out was just fantastic :wub:

The ref was fucking clueless. That foul for the second yellow was well inside the box and would've been a penalty except between them the ref and linesman had absolutely no idea.

Agree - should have been a penalty.
Still not sure why Barron got shown two yellows when the first offence was clearly committed by Hamill!

Looks like the clueless ref and his lino managed to call that incident correctly, at least regards the free kick. Highlights show the contact occurring outside the box.

9 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Had my big fishing rod out the other night and caught two lively ones about 2 minutes in, it was ultimate seethe after that, threatening to get us chucked out because "he knew people" :lol:

Gettinh the w****r sign directed at us as he walked out was just fantastic :wub:

You must have a riot at Cowdenbeath then :whistle

Gettinh the w****r sign directed at us as he walked out was just fantastic :wub:

That's why I love going to St Mirren, their fans are nutters. The 4-1 two years ago was excellent.

And so another thread goes to shite
What does it matter if an opposition's manager doesn't grovel at our feet. His team lost - fact - why does anything else need to be said?

Just a joke lighten up. Couldn't give a f**k what Jack Ross says Hopking does his talking with his men on the pitch.

They're doing better without a manager, just let the players play how they want, having a manager is overrated.

On what Ross was saying, they were hardly too soft, a few of our players were like the walking wounded after the game. Mullen was actually getting fouled when we scored, the CB was all over him but he managed to chest the ball back for Carrick to fire into the net. That's what Mullen does though, gets right in the faces of defenders and noises them up.

Archived