Ladies who do sport

25 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

jennytknockhill2.jpg.3d517add0f8032f20f8b0397cb2d2418.jpg

Jenny Tinmouth

katjapoensgen.jpg.c990363edd4b0d41809ba029231cc931.jpg

Katja Poensgen

mariacostello.jpg.0850f3dd681bb9db8eb0c4794711afbb.jpg

Maria Costello

I'd imagine that after sitting on those things screaming away at 12,000 rpm between their legs for a prolonged period of time, a kick in the pie wouldn't even register, never mind your boaby.

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I'd imagine that after sitting on those things screaming away at 12,000 rpm between their legs for a prolonged period of time, a kick in the pie wouldn't even register, never mind your boaby.

Charlotte Dujardin has the same problem after trotting with 15 hands between her legs.

Image result for Charlotte Dujardin

^^^ off topic but reminds me of an old joke...

A mounted policewoman is at the Cup Final shepherding fans where they need to go and it's a scorching hot day.

One gallus wee chap, showing off to his mates gets all brave and shouts "Haw missus, yer horse is all foaming at the mooth!"

To which she replies "Aye, and so would you be if you'd been sat between my thighs for the past four hours!"

17 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Charlotte Dujardin has the same problem after trotting with 15 hands between her legs.

Image result for Charlotte Dujardin

Francine, I've left a psychotic perverted alien in charge of our son. Which gives us 2 hours of quality time together in which I'm going to mind-wipe you and change both our identities.

Any questions?