Ladies who do sport

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Sticking in at the tennis when she was younger means Gabriela Sabatina can still wear outfits like this. She could also do keepy uppies with golf balls and tennis balls. 

75f8e0fd80d242df494318ca56c3240d.jpg

I've seen a similar trick with ping-pong balls but never with golf or tennis balls. She must have some set of lady part muscles.

66c57436ca09f8af0ebbc330359f19e5.jpg
af2a0082437e253968bbdbd0aa831250.jpg

Brazilian Synchronised swimming twins, Bia and Branca Feres. They were sitting directly behind me and my brother on a flight from Rio to Madrid, a few years back. They are without a doubt the finest looking specimens I've ever laid eyes on. Genuinely thought I was going to get arrested when the plane landed, due to my complete inability to stop staring at them.

• 3 years later...
40 minutes ago, CampbellKimberly said:

I know that this topic is old but i like this topic and i want to say my opinion about . I really like women who play sports. They are the motivation for many of us, because sport is life and health. I look at all these girls and admire them just because they are dedicated to sports. There is on instragram one girl Pamela Rf , what a body she has and what dedication she has to gym. I can't download her photo but you can find out her on the instragram or facebook. who anybody else know her?

Pics or gtf