Group G

I can understand it'll make their life easier to have some kind of pre-set system as opposed to a random draw but if it means the top seed is always at home to the second seed then it appears to be very much in place to help the 'big boys' get out of the group.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can understand it'll make their life easier to have some kind of pre-set system as opposed to a random draw but if it means the top seed is always at home to the second seed then it appears to be very much in place to help the 'big boys' get out of the group.

No surprise in that really, every competition is probably the same.

Agreed. What a load of bollocks that is.

It's almost as if that's the whole point of having a top seed/second seed system.

It's almost as if that's the whole point of having a top seed/second seed system.

The point is to make it slightly easier for the 'bigger' teams, yes. But that's done in the form of them not being able to draw another 'big team'. Ensuring they have home advantage against their (should be) closest competitor is slightly taking the piss I'd say.

On holiday for the first and perhaps second game, if we have a midweek tie between the first two Saturdays. Only been to QotS, so hopefully it's either that away or a home game first.
As top seeds, we should obviously be looking to top the group, but given the fact we're perennial shitehouses when it comes to the cups, I wouldn't be shocked to see us finish bottom.
Also, does booitsme still post on here? I've not seen his name in a while.

3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

On holiday for the first and perhaps second game, if we have a midweek tie between the first two Saturdays. Only been to QotS, so hopefully it's either that away or a home game first.
As top seeds, we should obviously be looking to top the group, but given the fact we're perennial shitehouses when it comes to the cups, I wouldn't be shocked to see us finish bottom.
Also, does booitsme still post on here? I've not seen his name in a while.

He got emptied for going too far on the NSFW forum.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Hampden will hopefully be available.

Somebody on Twitter was saying EK are planning on putting up a stand for the Cup games which will add 304 seats to the 500 capacity.

It holds 660 right now m74

Happy with the draw and the fixture arrangement is exactly what I wanted, home to Accies and away to EK and QOS. Early return to Cliftonhill for the Dunlops as well, should be a good pre-season

• 2 weeks later...

Archived