• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

On 10/09/2023 at 09:45, CityDave94 said:

I see JR was up in Brora yesterday for Brora Rangers League Cup match with Forres.

I thought about going to this game, haven't seen some HL games for a while.

Maybe in a 3-4 years it could become a regular thing the way the club is headed.

You could be right and you don't have to wait 3-4 years as we have Rothes away on the 27th of this month in the North of Scotland comp.

Seems like Gardiner and Dodds have found their hopeful footballing success level in these local cups.

Glad to see the Supporters Trust having an open meeting, like the fans the Trust are getting very little communication from the club, even after they compiled an excellent Matchday Experience Survey report they have had very little discourse with the club, as far as I'm aware.

I'm sure the meeting will throw up some 'interesting' fans views which have ,for months now, been discussed at length on here and CTO, the question is will any feedback be addressed by the club?

My take is that as long as Gardiner is CEO, who views fans as a necessary evil, there will be no real commitment to answering fans concerns.

11 hours ago, par-adise said:

Any reason at your end why our midweek tie at the end of October can't be moved to the Ramsdens Cup weekend on 14/10?

We have a bit of an injury crisis atm which might make us reluctant but it would seem the sensible option all round. 

gives us some extra rest for our potential big north of Scotland cup semi-final against Noirn on the 18th.

One point out of a possible 15 and bottom of the league.

What excuse will the little shit trot out now?

It can't be the famous 'injury crisis' that he leant on last season and which some on here also used to defend him, he is fuckin useless and that to fans who know the game was more than obvious.

He has to go whatever the cost along with all of the coaching staff.

And Son of Sevco also needs to get his arse booted out of Inverness.

10 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Inverness losing to both Arbroath and Raith in the same month is presumably one of the harbingers of the apocalypse.

Crow all you want, you're entitled after all the thrashings we have dealt Arbroath.

Things will turn around for us once Dudds is sacked.

7 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Who would we all like to replace Dodds, now that he is surely going? (Not going to hold my breath)

Kevin Thomson is a name I like. Or is it time for the prodigal son to return…

IMG_0705.thumb.jpeg.0353f4c7243d7612e75e026a062af1eb.jpeg

Yous be better keeping Dodds, as he'll ( Hughes ) will definately relegate you

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

6 minutes ago, scottbamby said:

Who would we all like to replace Dodds, now that he is surely going? (Not going to hold my breath)

Kevin Thomson is a name I like. Or is it time for the prodigal son to return…

IMG_0705.thumb.jpeg.0353f4c7243d7612e75e026a062af1eb.jpeg

Can't see it. He turned us down last season because of budgets. I think he's the type of guy who will want an opportunity where the odds are stacked in his favour. 

1 minute ago, scottbamby said:

even a stopped clock can get it right (apologies, I seem to be taking some licence with this but I can't bear to post his likeness)

Like you I have missed games and the only ones I've chosen to miss were some when Hughes was manager.

His brand of football was so dull that on occasion I couldn't rustle up the energy to indulge him.

We were unfortunate not to take anything out of today's game so with that in mind there's a case for holding the line but this losing week is another losing week.