• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

1 hour ago, Sir Tarmo said:

It’s gonna be a real tough season for @the philosopher, @leomessi1984 and the Arbroath #lads once Ferguson is punted and Sir Gaz of Warren leads us to League One glory

I know you must be stressed but these days you are used to being 2nd. best local team in the Highlands.

2 nd. last in your league cup group.

2nd.last in the league.

Fact is Annan have beaten you in the last 2 games - that's all the record books will show.

Things can only get better my man.

3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Thirty years ago today, our first ever league game

£4 to get in the gate? Halcyon days.

Also this channel is magical, they've got highlights of the North of Scotland Cup game from '94 at Telford Street Park between Caley & County, first ever away game I went to.

8 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

The pinnacle of your clubs existence.  

Oh no,we've beaten Premier League teams in the cups eg.Hamilton & also beat the Rangers at Ibrox while they were on their journey  back up.More recently we managed 2 draws against the invincibles of League 1 last year - Falkirk.

21 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Oh no,we've beaten Premier League teams in the cups eg.Hamilton & also beat the Rangers at Ibrox while they were on their journey  back up.More recently we managed 2 draws against the invincibles of League 1 last year - Falkirk.

You’ve really raised the bar with those examples…

24 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

Wow Sarcasm GIFs | Tenor

32 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

We’ve won an Irn Bru cup, beat that 

42 minutes ago, the philosopher said:

I, and I suppose many others, had never heard of Annan until your team appeared in Senior football, so you've done well to raise your towns profile.

1 hour ago, the philosopher said:

As an Accies fan, I'm not sure we should be the yardstick you use to measure success, particularly when it comes to cup performances

Fans of teams who have never exited the seasides or done anything of note in their history using The Caley as a means to measure their successes again is just demonstrating we are still a big team

Edited by bdu98196

18 hours ago, Central Belt Caley said:

Scot Gardiner to the job centre, confirmed

HERE. WE. GO

That statement!  Am I the only one that thinks that Panos is raging.  Normally a statement like that would have the new persons full name and then use his fist name afterwards, such as "the board will work constructively with Alan to ..."

13 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

It’s gonna be a real tough season for @the philosopher, @leomessi1984 and the Arbroath #lads once Ferguson is punted and Sir Gaz of Warren leads us to League One glory

Personally I would favour Carl Tremarco if he would have us, he has gained considerable experience in his present position and he would be a good fit for us.

Well I'm glad for Inverness that the crypto fantasist-shyster has been seen off after wasting a fortnight of everyone's time, also hopefully that's the last we'll see of right-wing populist Scott Gardner in Scottish football. He certainly makes the top 5 of all-time worst-ever football club administrators and there is very, very strong competition in that field.

Feel it will take ICT 2-3 seasons to move beyond this level as it's clear the club has been a terrible shambles for a good few years behind the scenes.

But at least not you have a club run by someone who at least on the surface is sane and has an idea what might be a good way forward .

Edited by Ivo den Bieman